5.0 out of 5 stars Not new
Published on 8 Dec. 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars some again
if you have read the other short stories, this is them all again in one book. still good but a little disappointing as assumed it was a new short story.
Published on 8 Dec. 2012 by Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars Not new, 8 Dec. 2012
I love The Lost Files and read everything as soon as it comes on the market and this book is brilliant if you like the series but just a warning that it is actually three books which have already been published and therefore not a new book. I was really disappointed as I thought that I would be reading new material and no where does it say that it is a compilation of three already published books!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fiction, 17 Dec. 2012
I like the plot of the story. It tells us more about the character's past from the 'I am number four' trilogy

3.0 out of 5 stars some again, 8 Dec. 2012
Amy (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 9 Sept. 2012
this book is even better than the others. i'm so glad that i finally got to read what happens to one, two and three. i also found out a bunch of interesting stuff about the mogadorians whilst reding this, thanks to the interesting narrator. this book is definetely worth reading as it answers a lot of questions from the other books.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lost Files, 15 Nov. 2012
I am loving the Pittacus Lore books but felt a little short changed about some of the characters who did not have their own books so was so pleased to find The Lost Files which really pads out their stories and gives you a feel of their early days were about. Can't wait for further installments.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly nothing new, 31 Aug. 2014
Adam's origin revealed. The writing is good the story is good, but it is more of pulling the facts together, from the main books than a new short story. For me just as the stories was getting good it stopped. I know it was continued in the main books but it would have been do to have a proper ending. By the end of this story he has not even developed his legacy powers. I got more insight into Adam for reading the main stories and the couple of passages at the end of the last book. If I could I would return this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not all Mogadorians are merciless and bloodthirsty.., 5 Nov. 2012
Frenchie "Francine" - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am a die hard fan of the Lorien Legacies series. Since the first book, I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies), I was hooked. My 11 year old boy too, loves the series.
The Fallen Legacies are related from a young Mogadorian's perspective, Adamus, who is the son of a great general. The problem is that Adamus is not the bloodthirsty, merciless mercenary of his race. After witnessing the brutal death of Garde Number One, and an experiment that goes wrong, Adamus starts to wonder if the Mogadorians have got it right. Especially now that Number One lives in his head. And this is only the beginning of his problems...Between loyalty to his race and his desire to help the Garde, Adamus is torn...
I have said many times that I dislike books written in the first person, but all the books from the Lorien Legacy are the exception. I just love them.
One reviewer said that Adamus dies.... I do not think so. The ending is open. Yes, he is dying but when the final word was written in the story, he was not yet dead... So, who knows?
A must to your collection of the Lorien Legacies. But if you are new to the series, then start with I Am Number Four. It will make more sense.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Fallen Legacies (Lorien Legacies: Lost Files 1) - Pittacus Lore, 18 Nov. 2012
Review: I thought that this was a fun little extra to the series, although I am hoping that there will be some full books now rather than just these short stories.
I thought that it was interesting to see the story from the opposite side, although it would probably have been more interesting to see it from the standpoint of a normal Mogadorian.
I'm hoping that this is going to lead into a more detailed story in the main books and possibly some more insight into the Mogadorians and whether there are any others who, like Adamus, question the order of things. If not then I'll be slightly disappointed as it seems a little too easy to tell a story about a "special" Mogadorian without investigating the motivation of the normal Mogadorians.

Favourite character: Adamus

Favourite quote: "Maybe the only good thing about death is that you never have to relive it. You never have to remember the pain."

5.0 out of 5 stars duplicated, 1 Jun. 2014
D&D - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I too love all the Lorien books but you can find this book together with Six's Legacy and Nine's Legacy all together in this version:

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!, 19 Jan. 2014
BRILLIANT!! Can't wait to continue the story, more just more please!! Only need to wait till summer hopefully. Please hurry!!

I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Hidden Enemy
I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Hidden Enemy by Pittacus Lore (Paperback - 14 Aug. 2014)