5.0 out of 5 stars Reading reviews does work
I have always been a good and enthusiastic cook and while I had the luxury of time (read before kids) I would happily spend 2 hours making lasagne or something similar. Now with a family to feed, entertain and maintain, there just is neither the time or the inclination to indulge in long complicated menus.
To find a bit of inspiration for fast but still really good...
Published on 7 Sep 2005 by Moose

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the more advanced chef
I bought this book due to the excellent reviews from others and the fact that you can cook meals within 30 minutes. I am not a good cook, no matter what I do I always seem to make it look hard and so this book seemed to tick all the boxes as far as being quick and tasty. I would say the recipes are very nice, there's some good ideas and original ones at that! I would...
Published on 27 Oct 2010 by l.sains

3.0 out of 5 stars Cook Book, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Real Fast Food (Paperback)
I was ask to purchase this as a Christmas gift, so i unable to comment on the item itself.

JB BEAR

1.0 out of 5 stars A dull book this is, 24 April 2006
I had high hopes for this book. I am a keen and getting keener maker of dinners and on first glance this book isn't helpfull.

Its not presented very well, certainly not as user friendly as other books I own.

Also there are no glossy pictures to show the finished product, the paper isn't of the necessary quality to keep the book in good condition when in a kitchen with mucky, wet paws!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring and basic, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Real Fast Food (Paperback)
What a cheap way to produce a book. I like Nigels TV shows and thouught his book would be imaginative , how disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hugely Disappointing., 9 Oct 2012
Mr. Rj Martin "rob_bhafc" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Real Fast Food (Paperback)
Like many others, I was influenced by the positive reviews and the selective excerpts in the 'look inside' feature on Amazon. The book failed to live up to the glowing reports. I was looking for a few ideas for meals to make when I get home and can't be bothered to spend ages putting something together. I've seen his shows on TV and thought that his book would be what I was looking for. It wasn't. I rarely regret book purchases but Real Fast Food is one of them. It is disappointing to say the least.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 7 Oct 2010
I have just flicked through this book. Wouldn't make a single thing. Sorry I wasted my money.

Real Fast Food
Real Fast Food by Nigel Slater (Hardcover - 24 Oct 2013)
10.49