Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 October 2013
I loved this book 'Mary Berry' is a national treasure in my mind anyway. I took this book on holiday and just could not put it down. Whilst you are reading all about Marys story it is as if she is sat talking to you face to face. Her attitude to life and others are something a lot of people could take on board and the world would be a better place!!
Helen
on 13 October 2013
I chose this book because I enjoy autobiographies and I had enjoyed to TV series on Mary's life. I really enjoyed the book. I could hear Mary's voice and it was as if we were having a chat.what a fascinating, talented and down to earth lady she is. Thank you Mary for such a good read and congratulations on easily achieving an A pass in English writing, as that is what I as a retired teacher would give you for this thoroughly enjoyable book.
on 28 September 2013
What a brilliant read this book is. Would highly recommend to anyone. It is clear what a passionate and charming lady Mary Berry is. Written with honesty and many interesting stories. I also love the recipes dotted about between chapters. I'll be reading for a second time.
on 31 October 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. It's very readable with excellent photos spanning many years in Mary's life. There are great recipes written at the end of each chapter which really inspired me to do some baking again. She makes them so simple.
on 3 November 2013
good book very interesting and informative mary is the queen of bakeing and a good read top marks all around
on 30 September 2013
I just love Mary Berry. She's such a wonderful woman and she's been though so much. She's an inspiration and I love reading all about her fascinating life.
on 9 October 2013
If you are interested in the person behind the TV personality, you will love this book. Mary Berry writes the way she speaks and her voice comes to you from every page. This is a very easy read and I found it extremely interesting to get to know a little bit about how Mary Berry got to where she is.
on 6 January 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my mum and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Saying it was a great read and very interesting. Also it is about someone with a story to tell and not some Z lister who has knocked out their second autobiography by the age of 21 and really have nothing interesting to say.
on 29 December 2013
I have to see this is one of the most amazing books out there. I found it hard to put it down and felt part if Marry Barry's life reading it.

Will be a back I will read again and would recommend anyone to read this. The book with me lasted just two days
on 13 April 2014
Like many people I was aware of Mary Berry as 'something to do with Agas'- until The Bake Off.
I decided on a wim to download this book, having recently seen and loved her new 'Cooks' series.
What I read completely took me by surprise. What an inspiring person- one of the first driven and successful 'career' women. Yes, she came from a quite fortunate background, but what she has achieved she has done so for herself, through shear hard graft.
A working mother at a time when there were very few- reminding me of my mother!
Wonderfully easy, open and relaxed writing style. A conversational tone that leaves you feeling as though you've just shared a lovely chat over a slice of Victoria sponge.
Loved it. Long may she wield a spatula.