5.0 out of 5 stars historical romance
Sylvia Day you rock my boat, I have read all of the Historical romances that she has written and they are all so steamy I can't get enough of them, once I start on these books I really can't put the kindle down, the stories are all intertwined the same characters pop up time and time again you begin to feel apart of the history. Well done Sylvia, your number one fan.
Published 14 months ago by Hintond

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Tempt Me
Found it very difficult to get into the story. If you have read Bared to You don't think you will find this book very interesting
Published 11 months ago by elaine hill

4.0 out of 5 stars Ah Simon Quinn <3, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Don't Tempt Me (gregorian series) (Paperback)
Firstly I just have to squee over the fact that Simon Quinn is back! Yay! He was great in 'Passion for the Game' and I'm glad he gets the girl in this one (well romantically - he's never lacked for the sex part!)

I really enjoyed this book, another of Day's books in her Georgian series that I simply adore. This one was a bit different in that the focus was spread across a few couples and I wish there had been more of a focus on the romance (and bed play!) of Simon and Lynette. That being said I loved them together and I'm glad Day didn't push it too far - it was sexy but with all the happenings of the plot it might be a bit too unrealistic for them to spend all waking hours in bed! I could devour a book just with those two (HINT Sylvia!)

The plot was great - I honestly didn't know who L'Espirit was and his unmasking was excellent. I loved all the characters but again it would have been great to have more time to get to know them. With Day's heavier plot books I feel the endings always seem a bit rushed.

I definitely reckon reading 'Don't Tempt Me', it was a lovely read that I read though in a day because I couldn't put it down! Like other reviewers have said the twins' similar names were a tad confusing at the end but it didn't ruin anything for me, I will forgive that little annoyance for the steamy steamy sex scene!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Tempt me, 2 Oct 2013
Quite a confusing story. Didn't quite get into it until about 3/4 the way through. Confused even more when the writer was speaking about the character 'Lysette',then wrote the sister's name Lynette in the same sentence, then back to Lysette! Had to 're read! Very bad proofing!

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Tempt Me, 30 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars historical romance, 21 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 17 Jun 2013
Good Storyline and I always like Sylvia Day's characters. She how to get the most out of the storylines and introduces other people who she then goes on to write about in another book.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD READ, 17 May 2013
S. Webster-browne (UK) - See all my reviews
Enjoyed this book very much. I am looking to read more of this authors work. Enjoyed it very much, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Sylvia Day, 22 May 2013
A (Annan, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Dont Tempt Me is a great book, so easy to get lost in it, I love Syliva Day books and this one is a must

5.0 out of 5 stars wow fabulous, 14 July 2014
As in all her books another great read I always look forward to starting one of her books always enjoyable

5.0 out of 5 stars must read, 4 July 2014
great books

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Tempt Me, 31 May 2014
Wow another fantastic book written by Sylvia Day. Her books get better with every books she writes. Every time you don't want to put the book down.

Don't Tempt Me (gregorian series)
Don't Tempt Me (gregorian series) by Sylvia Day (Paperback - 12 Sep 2013)
3.50