5.0 out of 5 stars very entertaining and really funny
I loved this book, the compete opposites of one another, but the love shines through. I didn't want this book to end and clearly there must be a follow on book. Hurry up and write is please.
Published 4 months ago by pamela bell

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Published 1 month ago by Sarah

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Him & Me (Hardcover)
Reminded me so much of my husband and three sons always disagreeing but love always shining through. Thanks to you both lovely memories refer shed

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuckleworthy, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Him & Me (Audio CD)
So enjoyable I listened to it twice and excellent for in car entertainment. I got a few odd looks as I had a smile on my face. It made me chuckle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Him & Me (Hardcover)
This is one of the most entertaining things I have read in a long time, and I also bought the audio recording for my car to add a smile to traffic ridden journeys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest book I've read!, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Him & Me (Kindle Edition)
I picked up this book in the local library while waiting for a friend. It made me laugh out loud so much that I just had to buy it for my kindle. Unfortunately it continued to amuse me so much that I couldn't read it during wakefulness in the night as I usually do as my outbursts of chuckling would have disturbed my husband!

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Him & Me (Kindle Edition)
Jacks my favourite comedian recently his Dads come into the public eye beside him he has a different type of humour a dry humour that I can also appreciate I looked forward to this book with great anticipation however the chapters from his father began to feel staged when someone acts up/dumb just to get a laugh I lost interest several times I wish Jack had gone this one alone

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Him & Me (Kindle Edition)
Really well written, incredibly funny.
I'm a huge fan of jacks and his book didn't disappoint! Brilliant! Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Him & Me (Hardcover)
Awesome book, funniest I have ever read. Brilliantly written I didn't and couldn't put it down. Both Whitehalls are comedy legends !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 27 Feb 2014
Mrs. H. Furness (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Him & Me (Hardcover)
Great book - wanted to own it as a hardback instead of getting the kindle version as the photos are great. Jack and his dad are very funny! A good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Him & Me (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. It's not often a book will make me laugh out loud, but this one did. If you want cheering up, this book can certainly help. I've only read three books twice in my life. This is going to be number four, guaranteed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Him & Me (Kindle Edition)
This book is fantastic, one of the best reads. I had tears running down my cheeks through most of it. Great photographs and little drawings throughout the book. Well worth the buy

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb5943660)

Him & Me
Him & Me by Michael Whitehall (Hardcover - 10 Oct 2013)
12.00