2,942 Reviews
 (1,560)

4.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed!!!!
After waiting so long for the supposed final instalment of the Crossfire Trilogy I have to admit to being very disappointed in the ending of this book - clearly the writer is drawing the story out to fill more books - not a happy bunny!!!
Published 13 months ago by Caroline 5369

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 13 months ago by foody555

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Jun 2013
As with all reviewers comments I have been waiting for the release of this book for a VERY long time. In the meantime, reading lots of books that have 'wanna be' GC's so I could get my fix. This 'final' part of teh trilogy was supposed to tie up all the mystery of Gideon's past and be the HEA we were hoping for. I have just finished the book and I am angry that it has been stretched and watered down to fit in another book. I feel cheated that we have been given a mini story built around one long marathon of sex. Don't get me wrong part of the addiction of these books is that Sylvia Day has created two extremely sexy characters, who have fantastic chemistry, but the extent of the sex in this book, sacrificed what should have been the conclusion of an intense love story. I can't believe I got to the point of actually skim reading over the sex parts to get to some story there were that many of them. At this moment in time, no I wont be ordering the next book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ran out of ideas, 27 Jun 2013
On reflection I think this book was pretty much just one massive build up to her sticking her finger up his bum.....

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 7 Jun 2013
After enjoying the first two installments i was shocked at this book, no story, nothing really and no chance of me waiting months to find out what happens......again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wow...Really? Entwined in a big mess more like!, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3) (Paperback)
Definitely disappointed with the third book - I was literally skipping pages because it became extremely boring and a little safe. I feel like the plot (if there was one) completely vanished by this book. It seems that the book went from ok to dull. Even the love scenes were lacking - they were usually cut off or rushed. Everything just seemed to have unnecessarily dragged on...When I read a book, I expect to feel involved and connect with the characters, but they were all rather bland and a load of names thrown in. Nothing more. I'm very upset how poor the writing quality was...i'm literally speechless! And I feel that the majority of the reviewers are right, the build up was to Eva being "inside" Gideon? lol really?! Horrible horrible writing! Very very disappointed. If you enjoyed "Bared to You" and "Reflected in You", I would advise you not to purchase this unless you want to feel let down. After this, I don't feel the book should continue, what more is there to write about? Entwined with you ruined the reading experience for me. No longer will I be reading from Ms Day -_-

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money ...., 6 Jun 2013
Well I for one feel cheated ... I can honestly say I am disappointed.... if I could I would give it no stars ! Total waste of money , all that waiting to get what's seems like a very long chapter with sex, sex, sex and maybe a little bit more sex but no real story . I can't see me bothering with anymore books of this "trilogy" ... one disappointed fan...

2.0 out of 5 stars was this a joke!!!!!!, 5 Jun 2013
After waiting MONTHS FOR this book.... to say I am disappointed and livid is a understatement. No story line, no conclusions, just toe curly sex (Eva's words) every other page and the ending......was my down load not completed? Then we get don't worry book 4 coming soon... keep ripping us fans off!!!! Can I get a refund????

1.0 out of 5 stars ?, 4 Jun 2013
Treacle (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
Do you know what 'trilogy' means, Sylvia Day? What a rip off. Felt totally cheated by awful writing and lack of ending!!! Goodbye.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 20 Aug 2013
I absolutely loved Bared to You and Reflected in You and was eagerly awaiting the release of this book. I was highly disappointed, nothing really happened to give it the wow factor as storyline was very lame. Gideon & Eva got boring, something I never thought I'd say. I will not be reading the next book in series.

3.0 out of 5 stars ???????, 5 Jun 2013
I have been waiting so long for this book to come out, I pre - ordered it and I couldn't wait to start reading it.
I loved the first two books and with this one I felt a little disappointed. Gideon does change in this book, he becomes a little week for me. I do understand that - to a point, we found out in book 2 he killed to keep Eve safe and that would change anyone. But it was just sex, sex, sex.
I get the lust but as I was reading and getting towards the end, more plots were being thrown out so I wasn't surprized when there was a note from the author that there will be another book. I felt the story line was very thin, I do believe the series could have ended in this book if it was written a little better. I felt there were pointless pages about Eve at work and what she was doing that had nothing to do with the story at all.
The murder case kept popping up here and there, but the cops said in book 2 she had burnt her notes, so why are they still hanging around? Because of a bracelet it was thin and stretched.
The ending? What ending? I felt this book gave out more questions than answers, to me it seemed that the side plots became the main plot and the main plot got shoved to the side, the plot was only mentioned in conversation.
This book has made me doubt whether or not to buy the next one. I do hope that the next book is the last one, there is only so much `I love you so much, you are mine, I'm so hard for you' I can take.
Although the sex scenes are hot, but when it takes over the whole book and the main plot forgotten it becomes a very bad book. I don't think I will read it again, I found that the book is pointless.

2.0 out of 5 stars O Dear, What happened Sylvia????, 11 Jun 2013
I guess I just have to reiterate what most of your other reader's have stated...what happened, it was supposed to be a trilogy!! Simply put we DO feel cheated.... firstly into waiting a year for what we all thought to be the final conclusion to Eve & Gideon's story to finding out.. what should of been the end to a good story now continues!!!!

Your Agent / Publishing house obviously think your readers are moneycow's and will continue to wait (what another year) to purchase the Forth book of a trilogy!!! well I'm guessing after reading your other review's that they took a gamble and it backfired BIGTIME. Definitely the wrong move, maybe you should be looking for a new Agent.

There's no doubt that your a good writer with a wonderful sexy imagination but let me emphasis, your readers are not stupid. You had the opportunity to make the Crossfire Trilogy a great set of book's of which your readers would happily re-read but instead you and your Agent / Publisher have chosen to fill you pockets with your fan's hard earned money and let's be honest we had to dedicated fans to wait the year for the NOW NON CONCLUSION....

Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3) by Sylvia Day (Paperback - 6 Jun 2013)
3.50