5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy
My grandson loves the books, has one read to him everynight before going to sleep. Nice size so they do not take up much shelf space.Worth every penny
Published on 29 Nov. 2011 by PERRY

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected
Published 16 months ago by Carolyn Neville

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 29 Nov. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Garden, 16 Nov. 2011
This review is from: In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 2 year old grandaughters, the set contains 6 small board books great for little hands, a lovely addition to any child's library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library (Hardcover)
This set of books is great for little hands , my son loves to put them in and out of the box and the back of the books can be used as a puzzle, they form an image of Igglepiggle. Really nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books for toddlers, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library (Hardcover)
Fun and easy books for toddlers and pre schoolers. They are very small books but thats part of the attraction for the little ones and encourages nap time and bed time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book for my child!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library (Hardcover)
Brought this book for my daughter as she if obsessed with in the night garden. the book turned up within 2 days of ordering which is brilliant. the hardness of the pages are perfect for her little fingers so she can turn the pages. the bright colours encourage her to actually take notice of whats on the page rather than look for a second and turn away. the isnt too much writing on the page which i can get her to take notice of the words which is a brilliant plus point.

If you are looking to get your child some books to try and encourage them to read and learn then i would highly recommend this product, and the other books in the series as i have brought them all, and at the price that they are on amazon they are a complete steal!

10/10 and 5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library (Hardcover)
Can't really ask much more, for the money it's great for any little critter, my little girl loves having these stories read to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUMPY GRANDAD'S WIFE, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library (Hardcover)
We bought this wee library for our 9 month old Granddaughter. We are sure she will love them as she loves to get stories read to her and likes to hold the books herself - these are an ideal size for this. She watches the TV programme and we tell her the characters' names. She is getting an Igglepiggle and an Upsy Daisy from Santa so the books will compliment her soft toys. Would recommend them for small children as they are good for them to hold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love these books!, 16 Jan. 2013
Susannah (Wokingham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library (Hardcover)
I bought these little books for 4 little ones for Christmas and they absolutely love them. I don't know what it is about ITNG which is so captivating but they are all really engaged with them, want the stories read over and over, and these little books are the perfect size for little hands. My 16 month old nephew laughs out loud reading the Tomliboo book and my God-daughter of 15 months loves the upsy daisy book. A real hit and a real bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely books of our fav characters, 24 May 2015
This review is from: In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library (Hardcover)
Lovely set of books. Lovely pictures of the Night Garden favourites & the main characters all have a little book about them. There is the added joy of spending ages putting the books in & out of the box & then having me rummage around to find the missing book (generally under the sofa!). If your little one likes books, putting books in the box & likes the characters then these are great. Sturdy & a nice small size for little hands

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library (Hardcover)
Unfortunately I was a little disapointed with these books. I have seen the same books previously and I thought that the graphics of them were great. They were more real much like the TV programme only when I received these I found them to be cartoon like. This was a massive let down for me. My daughter seems to have realised this too. Luckly she is not choosy and she still carries them round with her and still enjoys reading them.

In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library
In the Night Garden: Bedtime Little Library by Andrew Davenport (Hardcover - 3 Mar. 2011)