on 11 September 2014
My 3 year old absolutely loves it.
He goes around the house saying 'mi mi mi mi...'

This is because all the characers in the night garden made a load of noise but the Pontipines make a small sound 'mi mi mi mi mi mi..'

I bought this book to help my 3 year old learn to be quiet. Not sure if it works as you have to make a load of noise at the beginning of the book :) but we love the book anyway.
on 30 January 2013
My daughter loves this book, and I love reading it to her. Lots of plink-plonks, parp-parps, ding-a-lings and daisy doos to get them giggling! My daughter always looks surprised when I say "parp-parp"!
on 21 March 2013
This is another in a selection of Night Garden books I bought for my grandson at Christmas. These are good solid books with bright pictures and stories just long enough to keep his attention.
on 14 November 2013
bought this for my niece,but unfortunately she has it already, lovely little book,so I shall give it to my great niece instead, fast delivery thank you ver much.
on 30 January 2013
In The Night Garden books and DVDs are a firm favourite of one year old Dylan.
Nice and Quiet is un-tearable and easy to wipe clean.
on 24 December 2012
NIce and quiet...well, if it wasn't for those darned Tomilboos! Upsy Daisy and her microphone - the usual Night Garden antics :)
on 6 October 2012
My daughters have always loved in the night garden and have got the whole set of these books. A lovely read for bedtime.
on 10 March 2014
Good quality product. It is great for little ones especially that like Igle Pigle. Good chunky pages for little hands.
on 6 April 2015
My one year old loves this book and the sounds that mommy makes for noises that each character makes. Brilliant book.
on 21 January 2014
my daughter loves in the night garden and this book is well made, sturdy but small enough for small hands! great buy