Format: Board book|Change

on 5 November 2008
If my 9 month old sees this book she will stop playing and throw herself towards her book. If I hold it up and ask if she wants to read it she will laugh & clap her hands. The pages are study enough for her to turn them herself and they are tough enough to handle a little chomping on too. I always thought I'd read nice classic books when I had a child but this is my daughter's choice and if it gets her loving books who am I to complain?
on 3 November 2012
Was disappointed with this book after loving the bedtime treasury book with 5 stories in one. This story has no substance and not a hit with my son or myself.
on 8 February 2015
Ordered three of these books - not all the same title - and they arrived in good order and ahead of schedule, or pretty close to it.
on 15 May 2012
Very well illustrated and well made to be handled by little exploratory hands as it is read. Good value here Buy it for the kids
on 24 February 2014
great book in fab condition, exactly what i needed for my little girl, she loves it and i will defiantly buy again, thank you
on 13 December 2013
Brought this for my little girl, she loves night garden. Great price, one very happy little girl. Would recommend to others.
on 29 May 2014
My grandson adores all the Night Garden Characters especially Upsy Daisy and keeps asking me to read it to him.
on 16 February 2009
This is a lovely book, as are all the Night Garden books. My 2 year old granddaughter loves them.
on 30 May 2013
i bought this for a very much loved daisy fan and she loved it one of her favor reading book
on 16 October 2015
My LO loves these books, it arrived quickly and in good condition.