on 4 November 2001
This book is a very good text for business students as it focuses particularly on various business issues such as employment, breach of contract and so on. It will lead you to various cases, and may even you encourage you to study contract law in more depth!
on 14 August 2007
i found this book to be clear and easy to understand. if you have no knowledge of the subject before hand then once you have read this book you will have more idea of the 'law'. it guides you through each section step by step and in simple format.
on 30 September 2014
This is a good introduction for anyone starting a Business Studies degree and may be of use to people starting their own business that just want a brief over-view of some of the things that may effect them in their future enterprises.

It's easy to understand and includes plenty of case examples that help the reader to fully understand the laws, the interpretations and the potential consequences to businesses that don't know their legal responsibilities.
on 25 November 2009
Hello,

This book is really to state over the basics of employment law. It is great to start off with but you should notice it is only for introdutory purposes. but it keeps you aware of the simple law uk system and the basic terms to keep you going. Great only for a quick and easy read!

A quick and easy book you should keep for introductoryLaw for Business Students!
on 1 June 2011
Overall a great study aid. Plenty of cases and real life illustrations.
However throughout the book it mentions the online resource which was NOT included when I bought the book; this is a shame as it is the main reason I forked out for a new copy!!
Having said that I'm still glad I bought it as it really has helped reinforce my university module 'Business and Employment Law'.
on 17 March 2011
So far so good! I'm currently studying a Business Law module and everything my lecturer teaches is in this book. Very usefull and will be useful to individuals that want to know about Law in England, Wales, Nothern Ireland and Scotland.
on 14 January 2010
The book was in very good condition, no complaint, I got it before Christmas. Well done. I need to buy more as I am a student, so buying cheap used books is a bargain not to miss.
Alpha
on 8 February 2014
this book very good and send very quick, by the way, i do not want refund this book, my friend want this book, thkank you.
on 23 July 2013
this is a book i will recommend for business law students. very simple to understand, clear and precise. simple real
on 24 July 2009
A super book that had alot of the information that I required for the work I had to do.