on 27 February 2014
Helped me pass my CELTA course. It's more of a reference book than one to be read from start to finish. It is clear and concise. Just remember that this is the opinion of a select few and that teaching goes far beyond the pages of this book.
on 31 December 2011
I ordered this book for a course I was doing at the time and have found it very interesting, informative and full of useful tips. Plus it has a DVD showing teachers in the classroom too. Quick delivery.
on 28 May 2014
This book is briliant - super for all English teachers, covering all major aspects of teaching, with great suggestions and references for further info. Perfect condition and arrived quickly
on 4 February 2016
A great book on teaching methodology, with a range of useful tips on classroom management for any teacher. I always use this book as my primary reference for classroom management.
on 29 March 2014
This is ideal for those starting out in TEFL. Particularly useful if doing/thinking about a CELTA or an MA with a teaching component. Very practical and clear.
on 6 October 2013
Great book, perfectly preserved, looks like new. It absolutely met my expectations.The delivery was very fast. I am very satisfied with my purchase in general.
on 1 August 2012
A well- written book that will provide you with almost everything you need to know about methodology, in-class activities and the teaching of the language.
on 9 May 2013
I choose this product to contribute towards my English teaching qualification next year. I have had a scan of some areas and find the book to be useful.
on 5 March 2014
This is a wonderful book for those wishing to teach English. It even comes with its own DVD. I highly recommend this for anyone on the teaching course.
on 2 August 2011
It's such a great book on ELT, it taught me a lot! I ordered it from Istanbul and it took only a couple of days to arrive from London! Amazing!!!