1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the buy, 22 April 2010
This review is from: EU Law (Law Express) (Paperback)
I bought this due to the fact that I had used the Law Express series last year for contract law and criminal law. Those two happened to be extremely helpful, they included the majority of the main cases needed as well as the topics.

This one, however, is rather dissapointing. Although, like the other law express guides, it is very clear simple, it is very short, thus excluding some of the main topics. I have not found it of much help at all, so much so, that I have had to go out and buy another revision guide for EU law.

1.0 out of 5 stars Least useful of all Law Express I've used, 3 Aug 2009
Bod (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EU Law (Law Express) (Paperback)
I came across the Law Express series whilst studying for my GDL (which I am studying by distance learning over 2 years part time). I bought the Constitutional and Administrative Law Express Constitutional and Administrative Law (Law Express)near the beginning of the academic year - which was a most useful guide. Wish I'd discovered Contract Contract Law (Law Express)and Tort Tort Law (Law Express)sooner. These 3 Law Express were really useful and great help when consoliating my learning at revision time. But this EU Law Express is scant on topics, cites limited cases and overall not really worth the money (even with Amazon's welcome discount). Save your money and re-read your uni's recommended textbook and cases & materials, for what is a very dry yet important, sometimes complicated area of law.

EU Law (Law Express)
EU Law (Law Express) by Ewan Kirk (Paperback - 1 Sep 2008)
10.99
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available