5.0 out of 5 stars Quiting made easy with HYPNPQUIT
I would recommend this book and cd to anyone who has an addiction. It really works, but like it says in the book you really need to want to quit for it to work for you.
Published on 11 Feb 2011 by Lily

3.0 out of 5 stars needs cd.
I recently bought this book from Amazon.co.uk to read on my kindle. I wish I had been told it came with no cd to use as I am disapointed they don't send u the cd to go with the book as one is useless without the other .
Published on 30 Sep 2012 by mazda 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiting made easy with HYPNPQUIT, 11 Feb 2011
I was at the stage when i was ready and it has helped me lots. I wanted to get some control with my eating habits. Its only been a few weeks and i have already lost pounds and have no urges to eat like i used to. The cd is very good and its recommends you listen to it everyday until you are feeling more in control, then as and when you feel the need. Brill book and cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hypnoquit Incredible, 20 Feb 2011
The Book and CD are simply incredible.It removed a problem I have had for years virtually instantly on listening to the CD.As long as you want to beat your addiction this will work.It doesnt matter whether you believe it will work IT WILL

5.0 out of 5 stars Hypny quit CD, 19 Aug 2012
Hypno Quit really works, I was a 'Winoholic' for many years, but no more!
I have lost all interest in drinking and now just enjoy life instead!

3.0 out of 5 stars needs cd., 30 Sep 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment - unable to access the CD, 13 Jun 2012
R.E. Barton (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
I have given this only two stars because although it seems to be a very good product, the hardcopy book comes with a CD which is essential to the Hypnoquit programme. The Kindle version obviously does not come with this but I expected it to have a link where I could download the CD content to my iPod. Very disappointingly, there isn't a link and this makes the Kindle version useless. However, Amazon have refunded the price without question and I will use this to purchase the actual book complete with the essential CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct 2014
Excellent book.and very good ervice

Hypnoquit: How to break free of any addiction - for ever
Hypnoquit: How to break free of any addiction - for ever by Susan Hepburn (Audio CD - 20 Jan 2011)
Usually dispatched within 9 to 11 days