4.0 out of 5 stars The guide to getting gorgeous!, 22 Oct 2002
I was cynical about this book, I thought maybe it would just a collection of everything we had heard before. But it's an up to date, fun book, well packaged which looks very funky. It's suitbale for all ages, which makes it so appealing and has advice for all ages and skin types. Whether you are 14 and buying your first proper selection of make up, or 54 and trying to slow down the aging process, their is top tips for you.
This would make a fabulous present for anyone who interested with making the best of themselves. It has sections on skin types, make up, body care, hair care, colours to choose, hands and feet and much more.
It is a fabulous price and a wonderful book, I love referring back to it every now and again.
It is packed with great advice and top tips and even beauty recipes to make yourself. It is up to date in th sense that it uses references to celebrities. It contains Answers to common questions.
My only complaint is that I wish it was thicker! I devoured it in one afternoon and couldn't wait to get started on making some of the goodies. I hope there is perhaps a sequal as this wasn't enough!
Greta present idea at fabulous price! Well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Sep 2010
This book is absolutely fantastic it covers everything and more you would want to know regarding beauty. I am taking a course in beauty therapy at the moment and this book should be recommended to anyone studying any aspects of beauty.

Complete Beauty Book
Complete Beauty Book by Helen Foster (Hardcover - 1 July 2005)
Used & New from: £0.01