Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 March 2012
A fantastic purchase! Hours of fun enjoyed by both my 5 and 8 year old boys. It has been great value for money as they not only have the fun of linking the stickers to the themed pages but also several pages of extra stickers to personalise. Thoroughly recommend!
on 1 February 2012
Had this on pre-order for my 5 year old son who is a big ninjago fan. Loads of stickers and many pages of extra stickers too for making cards and pictures. We have had the Star Wars and Harry Potter books in this series and they are great for word matching and shape matching too (that's my perspective as a Mum!) "It is very cool and I like the way it still has skeletons in even though the lego shop is all snakes now." says my 5 year old.
[...]
on 6 August 2012
Brilliant book completely overfilled with Ninjago stickers.
My 6 and 10 year old boys love it and I have since purchased more copies as part of a birthday gift.
All the boys seem to like it.
on 7 March 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old brother, and its amazing. It's a big thick book, with soooo many pages of stickers it'll last forever. I was amazed when it was delivered, as i couldn't believe that I got so much for my money. I recommend this for any true lego ninjago fan, I'm rating it 5 stars as its an excellent gift, worth the price, and is guaranteed to put a smile on the young fan :)
on 5 December 2015
Good as a sticker book but you get a very similar thing in the other book with the tabbed side index and the other book has more activities and stuff in it. If you have that other book, then this is going to be a dupe of a lot of the info/sticker section in that. If you don't have that other book then this is a pretty good sticker book and you'll be happy with it.
on 11 December 2014
I have practically ordered everyone of these sticker books for my children and all their friends over the years because they are so great. The scenes are fantastic, there are loads of stickers, the kids have to hunt for what sticker goes where with clues and there is a second set just for them to do what they want with. Great value and hours of fun.
on 17 August 2012
My boy has just turned 5, he loves Lego Ninjao (although he doesn't really play it properly) but this book has been by far his favourite present, it has loads of stickers that he has to match to silhouettes and also lots of 'spare' for him to stick where he likes. Each page gives an explanation of the characters and what they do. Well worth it.
on 21 January 2016
My 3 year old loves this. He loves hearing about all the characters and is really good at finding the correct sticke-which can be a challenge as they are not in an order. I love the fact that there's an exact place for the sticker as it helps him to practice lining things up and precision.
on 2 November 2012
I wasn't sure what exactly expects us. I know from my daughter that sticker books can be anything from flat boring to brilliant. This one I can categorize as brilliant. It's packed with stickers, info and pictures. I know this book will be a hit with a 7 year old!
on 22 November 2012
I have got this for my son for Christmas and can not wait until he opens it on Christmas day. He loves Lego and this book is great as it is full of stickers for him to stick in the right place and keep him entertained for a few hours.