5.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Great introduction to motorcycles for younger readers with informative text and heaps of quality pictures. It's very size is impressive too.
Published 18 months ago by Andrew Summers

3.0 out of 5 stars marks on cover.
Good book, great price. I was a disappointed to find that there were some marks on the cover, front and back. I didn't have time to return it but thankfully I was able to clean off the dirty marks - there are some light scratches on the back cover but these weren't too noticeable so it still made a good gift.
Published 6 months ago by Rachel Gibbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 11 Stars, 17 May 2012
T. A. Barnes (Kingston,Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities) (Hardcover)
I have no interest in moterbikes but my bother-in-law who has been a biker since he was 16 rides everyday & has made it to 55 tells me it is good as he is hyper critical this means from normal people it would get 11 stars it was my birthday present to him so ' Result ' plus the Sun gave this book 4 or 5 * which is why I brought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 16 April 2014
This review is from: The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities) (Hardcover)
I got this as a birthday present for my dad, who loves motorbikes. He spent half the day engrossed in the book. Good gift for enthusiasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities) (Hardcover)
Nice book well illustrated but many bikes missed out but hey the have been hundreds. Nice reference book. Enjoyed trip down nostalgia lane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present., 12 Mar 2014
Mr. J. R. Anderson (NORFOLK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities) (Hardcover)
I purchased this book for a friends birthday, he has been keen on all types of motorbikes all his life, this book is great value for anyone who likes motor bikes ranging through the the years from the classic types from old to present day ones.
The book is large and heavy, but the pictures are stunning as well as the layout and detail,a book that would look good on any coffee table.

3.0 out of 5 stars marks on cover., 28 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities) (Hardcover)
A great book, it's actually alot bigger than I thought. Interesting but brief histories of the different manufactures. Mainly got this for myself to do a bit of research

4.0 out of 5 stars Good general bike catalogue, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities) (Hardcover)
I would recommend this book - more a coffee table tome than a detailed restoration type book, It has many many great quality pcitures of most key bikes of each period. A good book to sit and look through. A great gift for somebody who has interest in classic bikes.

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU LIKE BIKES YOU WILL LOVE THIS, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities) (Hardcover)
If you like bikes, you will love this. A great book to keep digging out and having another look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars So you think you know all about motor bikes, 2 July 2013
This review is from: The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities) (Hardcover)
If you or someone you know is motor bike mad (I'm not) I would thoroughly recommend you buy this. I purchased this book for a friend who knows a lot about motor bikes. When I opened it to have a look I was extremely surprised at the contents. This book goes from present day all the way back to when they (motor bikes) first arrived on our roads, they where push bikes with some sort of gas cylinder attached to the bike frame. The history of every bike is a real eye opener.The photo's are brilliant and show the parts of the bikes with all the details about them. The back and front covers of the book are embossed which makes It look very special I could go on and on singing it's praises but that would spoil it for you if you where to purchase it.
I think it is so brilliant I will not be giving it to my friend right now, I am going to put it away and give it to him for his Christmas present. I'll guarantee it will be one of the best present he has ever had

The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities)
The Motorbike Book (DK Sports & Activities) by DK (Hardcover - 2 April 2012)