5.0 out of 5 stars James aged 10 reviews the book
Published on 2 Oct. 2011 by S. D. Boraston

1.0 out of 5 stars I had no figure as promised in this book. ...
I had no figure as promised in this book. Very disappointing as was for my grandson and it was Xmas.
Published 4 months ago by Lorraine Pooley

5.0 out of 5 stars James aged 10 reviews the book, 2 Oct. 2011
S. D. Boraston (Radstock) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
I've owned this book for less than 24 hours and have already read it 3 times. The book includes a Han Solo (complete with medal as in episode 4) to go with my Luke Skywalker that came with the Star Wars Lego DictionaryLEGOŽ Star Wars The Visual Dictionary (Dk). Each page describes one mini figure and includes information such as what set, year, pieces, equipment and variants. The book is slighty larger than A5 which makes it just the right size for taking on your travels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for Star Wars fan!, 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
My 6 year old son is mad on star wars and especially star wars lego. He loved this book with its free character and amazing pictures and facts. Kept him very amused and is an excellent addition to his collection. Very happy son, very happy mum!

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have for any lego and star wars fan, 2 Oct. 2011
This review is from: LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
Hi this book was purchased for me! And my son and nephew all of whom love lego. Star wars mini figs
Actually we love all lego mini figs
This book is great for the illustrations which Are very appealing they make you go out and buy all the sets for the mini figs
I love the way it goes into detail about the background of the mini figs and tells you which set you can get any given mini fig
And last but not least you get a great mini fig for your own collection an item that is great to look at and will be very sought after in time!
Makes children want to read and so great all round
Go buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for lego Star Wars fan, 15 Jan. 2012
S. Simpson "Sally" (Sheffield South Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
My son who is 6 and loves all things star wars and all things lego bought this with his own money and he loves it, its helping with his reading too! he is now saving for the visual dictionary! He also likes the mini figure with it and the fact u can't get it anywhere else, downside for me is he just wants more lego sets. Quick delivery we have saved so much on lego buying through amazon thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars For a Star Wars mad grandson, 25 Nov. 2011
JJ (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 10 year old grandson who is a big lego Star Wars fan. He has really liked it and the first night it was under his pillow ready to read the next morning!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Christmas Present, 22 Nov. 2011
This review is from: LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
A really good buy which will make a fantastic christmas present for my son who loves lego and starwars.

The mini figure is a good added feature.

Product arrived promptly and in a good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bible For Lego Star Wars Fans, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
The very existence of this book is impressive, showing that Lego not only acknowledge that the Lego Star Wars series have a big collector following but also making a book to cater to them. As a fan and collector myself I find this book very useful and it's always great to see a set they describe as "rare and sought after" and to look over towards that very set on a shelf. The Han Solo minifig is also pretty cool, I'd have preferred a slightly bigger change than simply the torso having a medal on it, though it's still a nice addition to the collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars exellent read, 1 July 2012
This review is from: LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
This product is good, it has information about every lego star wars minifigure ever made! It is considarabely smaller than the visual dictionary, but just as good. The spellings and language inside are American, but the price on the back is in GBP, which is a bit confusing. On the whole it is a great product, and includes an exclusive minifigure. I brought one for myself and one for my friend as a birthday present, and we both have enjoyed reding it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had this when I was a kid, 28 Dec. 2012
P. Melinn "Mellinio" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
Great quality as usual with any related LEGO products. We bought this with LEGOŽ Batman Visual Dictionary LEGOŽ DC Universe Super Heroes which is a bit less advanced in my opinion.

Despite the detail and the fact that my 5 year old is only learining to read he still loves both books (as does his 3 year old brother).

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars encyclopaedia.. Latest edition, 13 Jun. 2015
A great book for any Lego Star Wars fan. Comes with exclusive mini figure and has all the latest mini figures from the Star Wars saga. I'm very glad I got this book and this was a great purchase on my behalf. So if you want to learn know more about the about all the characters then go get yourself a copy, you won't be disappointed.

LEGOŽ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
LEGO® Star Wars Character Encyclopedia by DK (Hardcover - 3 Oct. 2011)
Ł11.24