4.0 out of 5 stars DK Eyewitness Brazil
Published on 23 May 2009 by M-E Raw

3.0 out of 5 stars informative but nothing to rave about
It has all areas of Brazil and is informative, but having been a huge fan of DK Eyewitness Travel books for a very long time, i was slightly disappointed. I would say the individual city or Top 10 books are much better.
Published 5 months ago by Rai

4.0 out of 5 stars DK Eyewitness Brazil, 23 May 2009
M-E Raw - See all my reviews
I find that The Eyewitness Guides are usually excellent. This is no exception. It has to cover a vast country and most things that I have looked up and wanted to know about are covered. I usually take a rough guide with me as well but only intend to take this with me to Brazil. I found that The Eyewitness Costa Rica was sufficient. The only criticism I have is that I would have liked a little more on the wildlife. However, there are other books for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel companion, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brazil (Paperback)
The book was my perfect travel companion for the areas I visited in Brazil. It has all the important information but also the quirkier bits that other guide books don't include. The maps are excellent too. There is unfortunately a great emphasis on churches/cathedrals which unless there is something spectacularly different are fairly similar in most places - and it misses out on areas of cities that perhaps to many would be far more interesting to explore than another church/cathedral. That is the only reason the book gets 4 stars instead of 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 18 Mar 2013
Mrs. Debbie J. Merifield "Deb M" (Swindon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brazil (Paperback)
I found the book useful in working out where we want to go and what to see. It is clear and easy to find sections.
I am a fan of the DK travel guides and this book is no exception.

3.0 out of 5 stars informative but nothing to rave about, 28 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brazil (Paperback)
Excellent book covering all of Brazil. Split into regions and some general country-wide information with a good amount of detail. Arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, 11 Sep 2013
This was an amazing deal! Really cheap and helped me a lot during my trip to Brazil! Came in perfect conditions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan 2013
Brilliant book which has hwlped us decide where to visit in Brazil. Will be very useful for our holiday in March

4.0 out of 5 stars Usable, useful and comprehensive, 18 Oct 2012
John Grant (UK) - See all my reviews
DK's Brazil Travel Guide was a useful companion during our recent visit to several parts of Brazil, even if some of the "Where to Eat" recommendations no longer existed (eg in Salvador). The (human) guides we had been alloctaed seem to have read it too, as they added very little information over and above what we had already read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Limmited amount of details, 22 April 2013
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brazil (Paperback)
This was the first time for me I bought an Eyewitness travel guide and I have to say I am quite disappointed! I bought it because I need it to plan myself one trip to Brazil for New Year period and also because it was the most recent edition available. Being used so far with Lonely Planet and Rough guides, I find this one very limmited in details about all regions of Brazil and especially about accomodation and tours. If you only need some general info, this might be OK, but if you want to plan yourself a trip in details, to visit several regions in Brazil, during one of the busyest periods of the year, than you'll miss quite a lot of usefull information!

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brazil
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brazil by Collectif (Paperback - 3 Dec 2012)
11.89