on 6 October 2010
Another high quality guide from DK, superbly written and lavishly illustrated. In my view, DK travel guides are among the best, if indeed they are not the best, on the market. They also double as a lasting souvenir, being packed with interesting material to rediscover, long after the trip is over. A bargain price and speedy delivery by Amazon.
on 7 April 2009
Great book, stunning pictures, useful to get an overall view on visiting Mexico, includes info on many small coastal towns/villages
on 31 December 2012
I bought this because I hate reading through the boring text in rough guides - I want to see some pic. It was good for an introduction, but my friend had lent me his rough guide too, and of the two, the rough guide was more useful as this just didn't have enough detail in it. Getting both would be worthwhile.
on 16 September 2013
I've always used DK guides when going abroad as I have found them to provide an easy to read, but also comprehensive introduction to another country. The glossy colour diagrams make it easy to appreciate the complexity of the locations that you visit and the little bits of extra data are really great - such as introductions to local cuisine or the differences between Tequila and Mezcat. Although this may not be the cheapest guidebook on the market, the quality more than compensates for the price.

Overall another great guide from DK which I have no hesitation to recommend to others A*****.
on 1 September 2013
Great book, very useful to get an overall view of Mexico. Recommended for a travel around Mexico (good for Mexico City).
on 18 February 2014
Like a number of other travel guides the authors make the mistake of thinking that the reader's only interest in the country is in its archaeology. If you are seeking any other information about Mexico (the food, where to eat, drink, stay, what there is to buy, what to visit other than churches, museums and historical sites) don't waste your money on this.
on 8 January 2013
As stated elsewhere, the DK Eyewitness series are my favourite travel guides. It does sound a bit as if I am advertising a product, but I am not, I simply have tried other guides and these ones seem to have the perfect balance between text and pictures/graphs, with the right amount of info. Very good descriptive "cut away" illustrations too
on 26 July 2013
The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Mexico was received within the week and was as advertised. I find these the best guides to buy as they are packed with the information that you require when abroad. I would use the supplier again.
on 4 June 2014
was struggling to find a guide book that coverred all Mexico but this is great. Really interesting reading, looks fabulous so hope holiday lives up to the guide book
on 10 January 2013
We are going to mexico for our holiday, as we know very little about mexico, the book gives good practical advice.
It has good comprhensive information.