on 17 July 2013
Using this to plan our trip later this year. Lots of information and useful advice. Very colourful which makes it more enjoyable to read and also highlights areas that we may not have found in a less colourful guide.
on 16 January 2013
I always buy this brand of travel books as they are very user friendly. Easy to navigate with brilliant pictures to help you know what you are looking at!
on 14 January 2013
I just find these DK Eyewitness books so good - packed with maps, pictures, walks, info.
Really good travel guides.
on 1 February 2013
This is a bit wordy for my liking. Big on the history of the area but not enough touristy stuff for me. Will definitely need some additional books to fill in the gaps.
on 1 June 2013
A very good handbook, slightly disappointed with the amount of information for the west coast compared to the east coast of Florida
on 3 January 2015