4.0 out of 5 stars Good but corners a bit flimsy, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: My First Colours Let's Learn Them All (My First Board Book) (Board book)
This book is a really good hardback book and introduction to colours (although gold, silver & multi-coloured at the end are a little difficult for my son to grasp just yet). Only complaint is that the tabs aren't very thick card and they are very easily damaged which is a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for toddlers, 2 Mar 2013
My son is 22months old and LOVES to read.

He remembers every book and can tell me whats coming on the next page before I even turn over!
Which means he gets bored of books really easily.

These books are great I have purchased 4 of them so far !
My son loves to read however he doesn't like when we read the words off the page, he much prefers to talk about te pictures that appear on every page.

This book if fab for that there is 10 pages with different topics on each one, with loads of different pictures realting to that topic ( say vehicle page has, cars, bus, train, lorry, digger etc etc)

These books keep him occupuied for a good while and everytime he gets bored I can just turn the page !

My First Colours Let's Learn Them All (My First Board Book)
4.79