5.0 out of 5 stars Son's favourite book, 7 May 2014
This review is from: My First Animals Let's Squeak and Squawk (My First Board Book) (Board book)
A really good animal book for toddlers. I got this for my one year old, and there are so many different animals in this book for him to look at. There are bold photos on each page, a few questions as ideas to start talking about the pages, and the tabs at the top and the side make it easy for him to find the page he wants. My son loves animals, and there were many animal books to choose from, but i am very happy with my choice - this book comes out almost every day, and it has a comprehensive selection of animals, I've even learned some new ones from this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down favourite with my son, 9 Feb 2014
My little one was behind on speech and absolutely loves this series of books. We ask where things are and he points them out. The page dividers are great too. He now points out and says many of the animals so has helped him to progress well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, informative and Sturdy Board Book, 1 Feb 2014
This was the second book we bought for my daughter and I'm happy to say its excellent at what it is supposed to do. Colourful animal figures on white background that clearly stand out segregated under different tabs for domestic, wild, insects, farm, birds etc.

This book must have over 100-120 images but due to white background and enough spacing each image appears distinct. Easy to differentiate for a toddler at 13 months.

Doris kindersly (DK BOOKS) seldom disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely photos and English wording, 23 Oct 2013
T. Baker - See all my reviews
The pictures in this book are very good quality photos, and the wording is English rather than American. It covers a variety of animals, from pets, farm, sea and 'Australian', made easily accessible by the tabs surrounds the book. My one year old loves it, and I think it will grow in use with her as she develops.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 Aug 2013
Just received this. Loads of colourful photo pictures. Much bigger than expected. My daughter is one and loves it especially the little tag page turners at top which u cant c in the picture of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 23 Mar 2013
I bought this book for my daughter who loves animals. She is able to list through the book for couple of hours. I can recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Def worth getting, 29 July 2014
Bought this book along with my first words,to occupy my 18month old on the plane journey,she loved it and still does,great pictures,really worth getting.

My First Animals Let's Squeak and Squawk (My First Board Book)
5.99