on 28 August 2011
Bought this once, twice, three times for boys birthday gifts, its got lots for harry potter fans to do, well to stick, stick, stick, good value for the money, great on its own without adding xtra to make it look good, a must buy for any young harry potter fan!
on 1 July 2011
I have two kids who adore Lego and adore Harry Potter. Therefore these sticker books were just the job for keeping them well occupied on a domestic flight from Bristol to Belfast.

They are very engaging, entertaining very well put together in a 'Doring Kingsly' fashion.

If your children are into Harry Potter lego or just Harry Potter, I am sure they will be a welcome gift.
on 9 November 2011
This book is great for fans of Lego or Harry Potter (my son is both)... There are loads of stickers and pictures of Harry Potter Lego products... So, watch out,There will probably be lots of "I want that" when your child looks through this! Nice little budget gift for a child. Not worth the full RRP, but on Amazon it is a much better price, and worth it.
on 1 July 2011

on 11 December 2014
I have practically ordered everyone of these sticker books for my children and all their friends over the years because they are so great. The scenes are fantastic, there are loads of stickers, the kids have to hunt for what sticker goes where with clues and there is a second set just for them to do what they want with. Great value and hours of fun.
on 3 September 2015
I bought this publication due to my huge fascination with the Harry Potter franchise and was horrified to discover that Harry Potter's skin was bright yellow.
I can only assume that this is due to some type of pathological liver disease, which I further postulate is attributed to excessive consumption of alcohol, due to the atrocities he both saw and faced during his formative years.
It breaks my heart to see Harry in his current state.
on 12 June 2013
My boys love these sticker books and this one was a real winner as it is their current favourite character....Harry Potter!! These books are great because the kids think they are fun and they help with concentration, hand/eye coordination and they keep them quiet for ages!!
on 24 April 2014
Bought this as a birthday gift for my 7 year old Granddaughter as a fill up. I thought it was well worth the money.
on 29 June 2013
I bought this as a gift for one of my great-nephews after the birth of his new half-brother so he wouldn't feel left out of things. He is Harry Potter mad so I hope this book went down well.
on 26 January 2013
Bought this for one of my nephews to keep him busy during our wedding breakfast. I purchased a few colouring pencils and wrapped these with the book. It was a hit and kept him entertained.