on 11 May 2013
I am in Canada now and I have referred to this book all along the way. Brilliant. It was exactly what we wanted.
on 21 May 2013
Having read parts of this book , I think it will be most useful on our holiday in 2 weeks time
on 2 December 2012
I purchased this for a forthcoming trip to Canada in Aug 2013. It seems to cover all the main subject areas that you are likely to need as a tourist. It's a bit too large and heavy to carry with you when sightseeing but useful to swot up on Canada before your trip and to take in your luggage for reference when you return to your accomodation. However, it doesn't overload you with too much info but provides sufficient facts to make it worth utilising. I can't comment on the accuracy of the info until after my trip but it looks good on the face of it and the pages are also interspersed with sufficient photos to make the written content more interesting and attractive to refer to. I feel this is good value at £10.87
on 9 March 2016
Beautiful guide full of fantastic pictures and useful information
on 8 January 2013
To accompany the dvd that I gave my partners Mother for christmas this book was perfect and at 85 years old I think she is more than an inspiration for anybody.
on 29 May 2015