on 27 November 2011
so basicly the book is quite nice to have for maybe referance but to be honest I didnt learn anything that I didnt know before. if you are a devoted halo fan there wont be anything in this book that you wont already know, It is set out like an encyclopedia in alphabetical order and only really contains some not too interesting screenshots and no art which would have been better. to be honest you would be better off buying the halo encyclopedia. all in all the book is well worth the £7 asking price but no more as fans wont learn anything substantial.
on 8 February 2013
Don't ask me about the content, I bought this for my nephew at Christmas. You'd swear I'd given him the Earth - he loved it! The book itself is well made, sturdy (hard-backed) and full of bright coloured glossy pages. That's it. You'll have to read other reviews on content, I'm just saying it's a quality print.
on 3 August 2011
This book is basicaly the A-Z of Halo. It's basicaly an updated version of Halo Encyclopedia featuring the new Halo Reach infomation. It features Characters , Species , Locations , Technology , vehicles and weapons. It also features the Armour types from Halo reach. It covers all characters from the Halo series such as Rookie (Halo 3 ODST) to Noble 6 (Halo Reach) All the weapons are covered , the deployable equiptment from Halo 3 is there. Also multiplayer maps are featured too , but in as much detail as the stragety guide.

This book is a must get for any Halo fan. Even if you do have the Encyclopedia of Halo , the extra 7 pounds is worth spending to add to it. This book is also quite small 240mm (Length) x 190mm (Width) so much smaller than the encylopedia. This book has 207 pages.

Overall a very good read and well worth the money !
on 16 January 2013
My son had seen this book through a friend and as he is a massive Halo fan he begged me to hunt it down and buy it for him,so he received it as a suprise christmas present and keeps it by his bed so that he can look through it everyday.I dont know much about Halo so cannot comment on the contents of this book but my sons words are "it is awesome and has everything in it to do with Halo".
on 16 January 2012
I brought this book for my 9 year old son for christmas,he loves it ,he hardly puts it down.Its got really good pics in it and lots of information.
on 3 October 2011
alot smaller than the previous encyclopedia. but i like the new info from reach, and that they say what game things were in. no facts abt the story, though. just weapons, vehicles, and species, etc. either get the original, Halo Encyclopedia, or 'Halo: The Great Journey - The Art of Building Worlds'
on 10 March 2012
I bought this for my son's 10th birthday. He loves the Halo games so I was hoping to get him a book that give more info on every aspect of the Halo World. The book is packed with artwork and facts about weapons, vehicles, characters and locations. My son was very pleased with it and instantly engrossed. It has over 100 pages and I think it was good value for money.
on 18 April 2012
I have purchased every Halo book that has been released and this is a fantastic and worthy addition to my collection. Firstly it was a great price which is always one of the most important things :D

Other that the price though, the book itself has great images and a good level of detail. Its extremely useful as a reference guide for certain things within the Halo universe however, it isnt incredibly detailed and you can usually find out more information on the Halo wiki, however, you cant put the Halo wiki on your Halo shelf :D
on 5 January 2013
Full of facts and info for Halo games up to Halo Reach, a lovely book full of glossy pages with great pictures and info, loved by our son
on 1 January 2012
bought it for my nephew. the book is excellent . the design is first rate. the pictures are very good. all in all good value for money.