Format: PaperbackChange

on 18 April 2011
These sticker books are great! Got this one and the villians one also for my two boys. They spent ages looking through the books and using the stickers, and still get them out and re arrange them! great rainy day/car journey activity! my kids are four and six.
on 24 April 2011
This is a cracking book, really good fun and looks the business with all the bits in place. If you're a fan of Lego and Star Wars then this is right up your street. Personally, I love it and I think you will too.
on 2 May 2011
My 6yr old son absolutley loved this as did his friends and had a few parents ask me where I purchase it from!
on 9 August 2011
Could be because my boys are massively into Lego Star Wars, but this was such a hit! Good quality, excellent fun and really reasonably priced. Would make great stocking filler or as we used it, gift to occupy kids while on holiday!
on 16 April 2011
Keeps the kids really busy for rainy days. I purchased a few of them and gave them away as party favours at my son's birthday party - a real hit!
on 27 February 2012
My 5 year old has had great fun creating scenes with the stickers as well as just sticking them in the right place in the book. But when you want to peel and re-stick them, they tend to curl up at the edges a bit too quickly. But hey, it's a great stocking filler for young Star Wars fans.
on 16 December 2012
This slim sticker book lost out to its much larger uncle the LEGO® Minifigure Ultimate Sticker Collection.
That much meatier tome has proved far more popular with my son, so this item has remained half-completed, and a little ignored. Writing this review has prompted me to get it out the book cupboard again and see if my 6 year old fancies another chance.
It is very good quality, has plenty of stickers (including quite a few surplus to requirements) and gives a lot of Star Wars info.
I'm sure the Villains version (which we don't own) is more popular with the kids, but this isn't bad.
on 25 May 2013
I thought my four year old would play with it for an hour and then discard it. Not so, he loves the book and the stickers, spending ages sticking and re-sticking.

There are a good amount of large stickers, balancing with the usual small stickers that you get with these types of books.

Would recommend this as a rainy day activity book, for visiting grandchildren or birthday presents.

Just don't forget you're going to have to feign interest in all the characters... some of which I never knew existed.
on 17 April 2012
This was purchased for my 4 yr old and he loves it. He spent ages putting the stickers in the correct place and was really pleased when he finished.
on 17 January 2012
Bought this and the Lego star wars villains sticker book for my 2 boys aged 9 and 4,they both love them!!great value for them and quick delivery.they love Lego star wars so these books are perfect for fans of their age,they help each other to do them and really enjoy working together,you get lots and lots stickers so brilliant for the money,very impressed will definatly keep a look out for some more. :)