4.0 out of 5 stars Another great maths book
Bought this for my son. He loves doing these books for fun and whizzs through them quickly. I especially like getting three books at a discounted price because of the speed of my son completing them.

The book is well laid out and very clear for a child to do with little supervision.
Published on 11 Mar. 2011 by Nameless

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for 6½ + year old
I bought this book to help my 6 year old who is just starting to learn her times tables at school. I am very impressed with the book however I still think it is a bit advanced for my very bright 6 year old.
Published on 1 Dec. 2011 by Parent, Aberdare

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great maths book, 11 Mar. 2011
Nameless (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maths Made Easy Times Tables Ages 5-7 Key Stage 1 (Carol Vorderman's Maths Made Easy) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for learning multiplication, 20 Mar. 2013
Funky Diva (Planet Thanet) - See all my reviews
You can't get better than these books, they are so informative but in a fun way. My daughter loves getting a gold star!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for 6½ + year old, 1 Dec. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 25 May 2014
My child never wants to do homework but this series of books he loves!!!
We are not rocketing through them though as I am trying to pace him and reaffirm his understanding.
He loves getting the gold stars on completion of every page and putting one on the certificate that he will get when he finishes the book.
I particularly like the way the times table is learnt, re affirmed, then use times table to both multiply and divide to understand how times table can be used.
Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Helpful, 29 July 2013
I brought this book for my niece who was having a little trouble with her Maths, this made her unhappy, which concerned me. We work through the book together and she is getting better and better. She loves working through it and getting stars for completing pages. This book is exciting and great for kids. She is learning how to tackle Maths and has started to enjoy doing it on her own and impressing us all with her improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maths made fun & easy, 5 Jun. 2013
Just received this book and already can see that it will make maths a little bit more entertaining for my unconfident 6 year old. The gold stars are a really nice touch and know they will encourage my daughter to keep going. A helpful parents section is included to help explain the workings out. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and interesting for my 6 years old, 31 Mar. 2014
I bought this as an additional maths practice for holidays and weekends, and was surprised how easy it was to get my 6 year old to get into it. After the first session no supervision was needed, and she enjoyed getting the answers right. Will buy other books in this range

5.0 out of 5 stars Tables made more interesting, 28 Feb. 2013
Jean (New Forest) - See all my reviews
Another Carol Vorderman book which has had a lot of thought put into making tables more interesting for children. I took it to Italy for my 7 year old granddaughter who goes to an English school and we worked on it together. Thank you Carol - just what we needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 24 Jan. 2013
These books are brilliant. My 7 yr old actually asks to do his maths homework!!!
He is working his way through each page and ticks it off at the back using the gold sticker reward chart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well recommended!, 2 Jun. 2013
Mr. M. S. Rimmer "msrimmer" (Nanjing, China) - See all my reviews
This has been a great book and really boosted the confidence of my 6 year old! As we worked thought the book we were able to complete a few pages in one go! Made learning more fun!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›