5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for beginners and experienced alike
I have been sewing for many years but this book gave me new inspiration to take on different projects and create something that I wanted using the ideas from this book. It will be a great reference book for many years to come.
Published 12 months ago by Vanessa Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Great,
Published 16 months ago by :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great,, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Stitch Step by Step (Hardcover)
This book is really easy to understand, however I had to wait about two months to receive my copy because amazon told me it took '1-2 months to dispatch?! ' Not yet sure if it was worth the wait, but if you want a comprehensive guide to decorative stitching and needle craft it is much easier to understand and refer to than other similar books. Also, this book does not refer much to hands so it is ambidextrous, unlike others which I have found just confuse me even more when trying to explain how to do it with your left hand. I still don't see how this matters, as long as the needle enters the fabric in the right place/way why does it matter which hand it was held in?! :/ I would recommend this book, along with the sew and knit books in this series, as they are just as easy to grasp and I constantly refer to all three if I'm stuck or want to try something different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for beginners and experienced alike, 26 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stitch Step by Step, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Stitch Step by Step (Hardcover)
Excellent book with good demonstration of various stitches - excellent for someone who has started showing or someone wishing ot progress

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Stitch Step by Step (Hardcover)
i recommend these book for everyone , i love it, is good for who never have been stiching , is easy to lern with this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Book - Stitch Step by tep, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Stitch Step by Step (Hardcover)
This is a really informative and easy to understand book. Full of useful tips and the needlepoint designs are gret.
I have fallen in love with the Florantine designs and already have completed a tapestry in Hungarian Point and as creating another in Flame.

A great book that anyone interested in needlework should buy

Stitch Step by Step
Stitch Step by Step by DK (Hardcover - 1 Aug 2011)
10.39