5.0 out of 5 stars If you are going to Malta or Gozo, buy this
Planning a holiday on Gozo I was concerned I'd made a poor decision when I received this book and found that there were only 6 pages dedicated to Gozo out of a total of 117.

Not so.

Published on 3 Sep 2009 by Chris Pearson

3.0 out of 5 stars moderate guide book
Not as good as other eyewitness guides we've used, and we've used a lot. Prices and times not accurate, and we prefer more cultural and historical information.
Published on 19 Feb 2011 by Evelyne Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are going to Malta or Gozo, buy this, 3 Sep 2009
Chris Pearson - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

Not so.

The book lists Top 10's that include both Malta and Gozo so you'll find Gozo references sprinkled throughout the lists-on history, churches, restaurants, local food, beaches and areas of natural beauty- to name just a few.

The guide is well illustrated in colour throughout, has all the usual DK production qualities and includes maps that you can use separately.

It enabled me to prioritise easily and when I wanted more information provided web site references etc.

One essential list is the `10 things to avoid'. Item 2 `Driving' is spot on. Take it from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a short trip, 24 Mar 2010
Only had 6 days in Malta, which was not nearly enough time for all the amazing sites to see, however this book was invaluable. The maps are accurate and the advice sound. Would definitely reccommend it you will not be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars moderate guide book, 19 Feb 2011
Evelyne Kennedy (uk) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy little book on Malta, 14 April 2010
M. A. O'Byrne (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Just back from Malta and found this book really helpful in choosing the best things to see and do in a short stay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 8 Sep 2009
Rigman (Wirral. England) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent pocket guide to Malta, holds all the information you will need for your holiday with a map included.

4.0 out of 5 stars essential compact guide, 17 April 2010
N. Webster (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
all the main hot spots as well as lots of other info and interesting facts - a great buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too small and too brief, 22 April 2012
Mr. Adam J. Broome "Adam" (Bicester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Malta & Gozo (Paperback)
The Guide is a condensed version of the normal DK guides, which we normally swear by. The Malta guide is small enough to fit in your pocket, but I did struggle to read the small text. It provides a series of lists of 10 ten items as a 'best of' format.

I also found the information too brief. Also there was a loose map located in a plastic pocket on the back cover, which we soon managed to lose. So, while the guide may be adequate for a superficial, break-neck tour of the archipelago, it wasn't up to the high DK standards we have come to expect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Malta & Gozo, 12 Dec 2011
A Great general guide to Malta and Gozo. It would be better to have more details on the places in island and more information on the best ways to get to visited the sites. Overall it is a good introduction the the Island of Malta and Gozo and is a handy size to take on holiday as a reference book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal holiday guide, 28 Feb 2010
K. Sharp (Edinburgh UK) - See all my reviews
I have purchased a number of the DK Top 10 guides for various holiday destinations. They are ideal for finding things to do on a 1-2 week break. There is not a great deal of depth to them but if you are looking to get a bit further than the local beach or hotel pool for a few days during your holiday or are on a short city break they cover the main areas of interest. Not going to Malta for a few weeks yet but this guide looks as if it is up to the usual standard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy size and useful, 8 Mar 2010
G. Miles - See all my reviews
Very handy to carry around being pocket sized with plenty of top 10 information for all of the areas of Malta. We used the top ten items as comparisons with other information such as trip advisor to decide on restaurants and places to visit. The book is broken down into assorted general top ten lists and then top ten lists by 5 seperate regions. This makes it very easy to look at differnet things to do when you are in each region.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Malta & Gozo
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Malta & Gozo by Mary-Ann Gallagher (Paperback - 1 July 2011)