on 6 January 2014
Great first book to find common things to point out, only annoying part is there's no C for Cat (which is one of the first words my daughter said) it's under K for kitten!
on 22 August 2013
This was excellent for my 20 month old Grandson. Hard pages that stand up to a pounding by little hands. Pictures are clear and of a good variety. I would recommend.
on 19 July 2013
A really good way to introduce your child to letters. Even if they are too young to recognise the letters the pictures are bright an interesting - helps speech as well.
on 3 October 2013
I wanted an ABC book to send to Italy for a young boy starting English lessons who was also learning to speak his own native Italian. This footed the bill perfectly.
on 28 April 2013
Bought this for my grandson! It's well thought out. The illustrations are colourful, and as usual DK have yet again publish a very consumer friendly teaching book!
on 25 June 2014
I was looking for a good size hard book for my son to help with his ABC and this is great, he loves carrying it around and has started to recognise more letters.
on 14 May 2014
Great book to introduce pictures and words together. This is how baby's learn the best and this book as been vital in my childs development.
on 16 November 2013
I bought this for my daughter she has autism but likes to look at the pictures as there very colourful and she likes it alot
on 19 June 2014
My son loves this book. He continually flicks through the pages and names everything knows. We take this book everywhere
on 29 August 2014
Beautiful book arrived on time doesn't look like used will purchases more of this as my daughter grows