5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly useful!
We travelled through Italy in September and this was one of the many books we took with us. It was so useful! We went to so many towns and we wouldn't have been able to make sure we didn't miss a thing without this book.

Published on 14 Nov 2011 by Liam

3.0 out of 5 stars Limited value for the 'Tuscany' coverage
Published on 27 Jun 2012 by Richard Chatwin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly useful!, 14 Nov 2011
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)

I particularly liked the ideas for walking tours so when we went to a new town for a day we followed it exactly, not missing any of the sights.

I will buy a DK book wherever we go from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, comprehensive, 4 July 2012
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)
A very helpful book. Gives just the right amount of information, in a not too dry as dust format. I passed this book onto my Brother in law who was visitng the are. he found most useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Limited value for the 'Tuscany' coverage, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)
I was disappointed with this book. A friend had recommended he DK books as being excellent guides...which it is if you are focussing on larger places such as Florence and Sienna. Where it failed for me is that it doesn't really cover the Tuscan countryside in much detail. I would suggest that if you are going to buy this book that you also purchase a second guide to fill in the details

5.0 out of 5 stars The updated version is even better!, 31 Mar 2011
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)
I pre-ordered this item and it was delivered about a month ago. It's been invaluable in planning my trip to Florence & Tuscany. What's great about the book is that it gives you a list of "must-see" attractions for each village. I've used other guidebooks for other holiday destinations in the past, but I really do prefer the DK Eyewitness Travel Guides because it does what is says on the cover: Shows you what other guidebooks only tell you. Would definitely recommend this for your travelbook collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always useful, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)
Eyewitness guides are always good for getting a feel before you go for the places you're visiting and useful to take with you for its information, tips about places you know about and those you may not. Its maps can be useful too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like all DK travel guides...., 20 Feb 2013
A. Rodriguez-Veglio (Northamptonshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)
Like all DK travel guides this is a rich treasury and greatly enhances one's appreciation of a visit, besides educating one on the joys and delights of an area, a city, a country.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual high quality DK guide, 2 Feb 2013
Mr. Adam J. Broome "Adam" (Bicester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)
Delivery arrived in 3 days from Order. The book is clearly set out in the usual DK format, with plenty of illustrations and useful tips. Will be an invaluable guide. Good discount from recommended price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Guide to a Great Part of Italy, 6 Jan 2013
M. L. Norton "Mark Norton" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)
What's not to like in Tuscany? This guide continues the excellence of other DK guides and gets the level exactly right for me. I do not want to explore somewhere in the minutest detail but instead get an accessible introduction to the area I am visiting.

5.0 out of 5 stars good guide, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)
I always buy DK Eyewitness guides and they seldom let me down. We used this for four days and it was really helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent guide from DK, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany (Paperback)
I don't really need to say much about this guide from Dorling Kindersley. Their guides are always excellent; comprehensive, well written, logically laid it and reasonably priced. For my money, there are none better

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florence & Tuscany by Christopher Catling (Paperback - 1 Mar 2011)
Used & New from: 7.77