VINE VOICEon 4 October 2012
Out of the 4 current 'Bond On Set' books by Greg Williams ('Die Another Day', 'Casino Royale', 'Quantum Of Solace' and now 'Skyfall'), this is by far the best book yet.

It's the biggest one yet, a real thick and glossy book made with such care by Williams and the EON team that it is well worth a purhcase for James Bond fans and film fans alike. Hundereds of high-quality pictures detailing everything from script development, pre-production, behind the scenes moments and on-screen action take you through the process of bringing 'Skyfall' to the screen.

But there are script experts (non-spoilers) and detialed information on all the pictures telling you just who and what is in the shot. It's nice to see the actors and crew caught in moments where they break from their characters and are snapped joking around, sharing a conversation or listening to their iPod between takes. It's a very humane book about film-making, rather than just screenshots from a film.

There are mild spoilers that may help you piece together events from the film you may not want to know about, so stay away from this until after you've seen the film. Saying that, nothing is confirmed via the pictures so you can have this before without risk of spoiling the main film for you, it's just the little things that may be a warning to you.

With wonderful colour and black and white images that really take you into the action of creating such a big film such as this new 007 adventure, it's a great book and I just can't praise it enough to have on your bookshelf and be proud of it.
on 13 October 2012
I order this the first day it was out to buy. I've already got the Greg Williams' Casino Royale and QoS BOND ON SET books and this one keeps up with the quality and finesse of the material. Again, we feel we're inside the Bond world and transported to this magical place where this movies magic is made!
I must say it may lead up to some spoilers (if you try and connect the dots) but even so it makes you want to see the movie because you want to know how are they going to pull that off.
One thing's for sure...it's gonna be big, and (like in Casino Royale) it's gonna touch a nerve in the Bond history.
The quality of the pictures is unbeatable, the choosing of them is fantastic and captures many moments of the filming process.
It is what it is...
My only remark is: why did they made the cover's background in blue and didn't leave it with landscape behind?
But it's really nothing compared to the awsome work you find inside.
A MUST HAVE FOR ANY BOND FAN!
on 3 August 2013
Well I think that the product of Bond On Set Filming Skyfall is a good purchase because I think that many fans of
Bond will like the detail and the graphics of the images inside the book. Also what I like about this book is that you get to see the photographs of the main cast. This includes the actor Daniel Craig as the spy James Bond Judi Dench as M Ben Wishsaw as the intelligent and young Q Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny Javier Bardem as the villain Raoul Silva Berenice Marhole as Séverine Rory Kinnear as Tanner vetrean Lancashire actor Albert Finney as Kincade Ola Rapace as Patrice and finally the authority figure of the actor Ralph Fiennes as Gareth Mallory. I really like the product and I would recommend it to any fan who like James Bond.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk. Five stars all round!!!
on 8 February 2013
Awesome....great quality, photographs are class just a well put together book for a die hard Bond fan which my son just so happens to be so he was well chuffedvcwith it. Would use seller again for sure :-)
on 17 April 2013
I hadn't been to the cinema for years up until seeing Skyfall in December last year. I enjoyed the film so much I was treated to the DVD, and now I have purchased this book.
The photography is simply WOW. There is very little text, however, this doesn't really matter as the stills speak for themselves (especially if you are familiar with the film).
Based on this purchase I shall be looking to add previous titles from Greg Williams to my collection, and I really can't recommend this title highly enough.
on 7 December 2012
Having already bought a copy of this excellent book - I have bought a second copy for my daughter's boyfriend (also a Bond Fan) this is a fabulous, pictorial account of the latest Bond film - it includes virtually every set in the film. This book is, by far, the best in the series (they have been in production since 2002's "Die Another Day". Looking forward to Bond 24's book already!
on 26 November 2012
Myself being a Bond fan for may years and having all Bond films in my collection with certain other memorabelia, I loved being able to see the film at my local cinema. Wonderful action Danial Craig certainly lives up to his name he is one of the best 007. The book was well presented with marvelous photos of film sets. I cerainly will be purchasing more Bond books to add to my collection.
on 12 December 2012
A nice photoguide of a excellent film,exactly what could be expected,having seen the works on the previous film.
But what is still missing,is the real "behind the scenes" stuff that could distinguish it from a simple photo album found in a mainstream magazine.
Good enough ,but it could be better
on 4 November 2012
I absolutely love this book I got it as a surprise on my birthday and I haven't put it down yet also i seen skyfall at the cinema and i think it's a good bond film but i don't know if it's better then Casino Royale I probably have to see it again but GREAT BOOK A MUST HAVE
on 21 December 2012
First 'Bond on Set' book I bought , recommended to me by a relative. This book has high quality photos of the Skyfall set. It is worth every penny. I only wish I had the previous three books by Greg Williams. Really a must-have for any Bond-fan!