on 6 October 2011
Packed with detailed pictures and huge amounts of information this book is perfect for the handcore Star wars fan. If you enjoyed the previous incredible vehicles books you'll love this one.
on 4 June 2012
Great book, my sons aged 10 and 12, were overjoyed. They have a lot of star wars and clone wars books, and this is a must!
on 8 June 2013
Happy with book. Not quite what I expected but good content and good pictures.
Not much text and hence no indepth detail.
on 19 May 2015
Great book. Great info and pics. Would love to see an updated version to include season 4, 5 and the Lost Missions.
on 3 December 2012
Just what I was looking for ,I am sure it will give hours of pleasure to my Star Wars mad nephew !
on 4 January 2012
Book arrived on time and in good condition, this was a christmas present for my nephews who are made on the Clone Wars, they say it is brilliant can't get a better review than that.