Format: Hardcover|Change

on 7 October 2011
What an excellent book. As big as the subject. Amazing pictures and great understandable text. Suitable for those wanting to see and know more.
on 15 August 2013
great book presenting a logical progression from our solar system through the galaxy and into the universe. The information is succinct and well presented- and the photographs breath-taking. Recommended.
on 28 April 2012
purchased this as a valentines day pressie for my husband.
its a great coffee table book filled with amazing photography, facts & figures.
if you are interested in space, its a bible. if you are interested in photography, its a must-see.
excellent book, highly recommended.
on 4 January 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for my husband and he loved the imagery and informative content. It really is a lovely gift.
on 2 July 2012
Bought this book for an upcoming university project. It provides great in depth text and imagery of planets, the solar system and beyond, looking at the fantastic colourful galaxies. It also has images of astronauts and their visits to space.
on 13 December 2014
Some of the reviews on here describe it as a 'massive' book - IT IS NOT!!! I ordered this one instead of the much larger Cosmos by Giles Sparrow - that one I have seen in person and it really IS huge, but I read the reviews for that and a lot of people said the facts were not accurate in it so I ordered this one instead thinking it was the same book but with better text. WRONG! It's a nice quality book, but very ordinary sized and to be honest I reckon you could pick it up in a discount bookstore for a fiver rather than paying £20 for it here.
on 12 May 2016
For Space lovers everywhere. Was worried there might be a lot of shared info with the others in the series but my son doesn't think there's much and is super happy with it.
on 2 May 2016
Excellent book. Bought as a gift for my husband. It is a thick book with lots of high quality images and text. For a space enthusiast he likes to dip in and out of it
on 15 November 2015
I bought this as a birthday present for my farther he loves it! It's got beautiful images and extremely interesting text. Inspired me to learn more about Science.
on 15 October 2013
Bought this book as a present for my form tutor, as he really likes space. He loved it! Arrived quickly and is really good quality! Thank you!