5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Recommend to all!
Absolutely great book. It worked for my little girl. Covers different scenarios and appeals to little girls. Stickers in the back as well!
Published on 25 May 2010 by Buyer

2.0 out of 5 stars There are better books out there
As there is no central 'character' in this book there was no one for my daughter to identify with and mimic. I found the Princess Polly potty book much more useful as my daughter could identify with the main character and mimic her.
Published on 30 Jun 2012 by Louise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Recommend to all!, 25 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheerful potty training, 24 Mar 2011
This review is from: Girls' Potty Time (Dk) (Board book)
This is one of the nicest potty training books. It's a board book, so it's tough enough for little hands to handle. It has lots of lovely photos of smiling toddlers wearing pants, using the potty, washing their hands. Of the potty training books I got, this is easily my daughter's favorite. She was also more willing to consider using the big toilet when she'd seen a photo of a toddler doing it with a step and an insert seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars girls potty time, 4 May 2010
G. Rayat - See all my reviews
This review is from: Girls' Potty Time (Dk) (Board book)
Great book, and fantastic read for my little one, definitely helped her to sit on the potty more! Loads of great pis, easy to understand and lovely stickers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty Training, 6 April 2010
This review is from: Girls' Potty Time (Dk) (Board book)
Very helpful. It has a lot of tips to help potty train the young ones.

2.0 out of 5 stars There are better books out there, 30 Jun 2012
Louise "JLT" (Dublin Ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls Potty time, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Girls' Potty Time (Dk) (Board book)
My daughter loved this and as a result helped to toilet train her within a week. She loved the stickers too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely produced and well thought out, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Girls' Potty Time (Dk) (Board book)
My 26mo daughter loved this book when potty training. It is all in rhyme so gets her attention and with pics of other girls to identify with. However it's not all fairy princessy which is good as she doesn't identify with that particularly. The pages have lots of different interesting things to look at all reinforcing the simple messages, and it has the usual brilliant DK production values. The stickers were fine but we bought a bunch of separate ones anyway as there is only 1 sheet, and made our own chart. The toilet seat shaped front cover was funny but not a real selling point, I did wonder whether she would get confused and try and actually sit on it (lol). We especially liked 'the girls don't need their nappies any more, they've put them all away', that seemed to strike a chord. The book covers travel potties which I guess is unusual, having an accident (so normalises this) and trying the big toilet too so plenty of precedent for your little one to copy. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Girls' Potty Time (Dk) (Board book)
At 2 and a half she loves this book, with lots of pictures of little girls sitting on potted, knickers and the like. The seat on the cover is 3d and is like a little padded toilet seat that she likes.

5.0 out of 5 stars my 2 year old loved this, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Girls' Potty Time (Dk) (Board book)
Easy purchase came on time my daughter loves this book and it comes with stickers too thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped to get through a regression!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Girls' Potty Time (Dk) (Board book)
My little one was doing brilliantly with potty training until she had food poisoning and it just all went! So we waited a few weeks and tentatively tried again, and this book has been a huge help. I think the best thing for her is seeing the actual kids her age doing what she does, perhaps it makes it all a bit more real. She asks to read the potty book when she's on the toilet, and sometimes it's a very handy prompt for me - if she's doing the usual toddler 'No' when you ask them if they want to go (and you know they do!!) I ask her what the girls in the potty book do, and she answers 'Botty on potty!' It's great!! And it encourages her to try to go to the toilet before bedtime too.
It's been a real help to spark interest again and to help her get her confidence back, these and also I used My Wee Friend stickers in her potties and they seem to have been a winning combination (so far anyway!) I was at a bit of a loss as to how to restart potty training after my daughter's illness totally sapped her of confidence with training, and I really think this book has been a big help.

Girls' Potty Time (Dk)
Girls' Potty Time (Dk) by Dk (Board book - 12 Feb 2010)
3.99