5.0 out of 5 stars great book
My son loves these books and they help feed his love of reading which keeps him in bed a bed longer in the mornings
Published 18 months ago by A. Biro

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfulfilled promise
This book promised so much but delivered so little! Short on detail and lacking in depth, the title gives the impression of a comprehensive 'tome'. In reality just an 'intro' into the topic. The illustrations and periferal subject matter are quite good, but thats all. Read and digested in mere minutes I was left with more questions than answers I'm afraid.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. B. Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfulfilled promise, 8 Feb 2013
Mr. B. Wright "yanbanshee" (N Staffs UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 4 Feb 2013
A. Biro - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eruption! The Story of Volcanoes (DK Reader Level 2) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Dec 2012
Bought for my 5 year old learning to read as he likes information books more than stories. Nice and clear presentation.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Interesting than your average Reader, 28 May 2012
M Lovey (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
I bought this book amongst others in the DK range for my 7 year old son who is learning how to read. I find that these books/subjects are much more interesting to boys than the normal readers you find at school or in the market. Strongly recommend them.

Eruption! The Story of Volcanoes (DK Reader Level 2)
Eruption! The Story of Volcanoes (DK Reader Level 2) by Anita Ganeri (Paperback - 1 Mar 2010)
3.59