5.0 out of 5 stars super book
Published on 28 April 2010 by Mrs. Fiona Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for some ideas.
It's ok for some ideas, but you have to have plendy of time to make things advance/ collect things before starting with kids.
Published 20 months ago by Mrs Caroline Spelman

5.0 out of 5 stars super book, 28 April 2010
Mrs. Fiona Jones (Warwick UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! (Hardcover)
I have bought this for my 7 yr old 'tom-boy' daughter who loves it and since also ordered it for older children too.There are some great projects,like making a sweetpea tepee and fairy ring. I have a son(9) who has shown interest too,there is 'how to make a wild west garden' and 'stepping stones' from cement. I think it gives you inspiration,they are not difficult projects at all.Great as a present with maybe some of equipment,seeds canes bag of soil to get started.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing buy!!, 5 May 2011
Liz (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter who loves planting and gardening. I've since bought 2 more copies for other children and will be buying more for other kids. This book gets children outside and wanting to learn. It doesn't bamboozle, but is clear and great fun. I've learnt quite a bit myself. Excellent for boys and girls. Also very speedy delivery. Thumbs up all round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal starter book, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! (Hardcover)
A fantastic little book, very clear instructions and well set out, an ideal start for tichy humans, my 7year old grandson loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant book, 1 July 2014
excellent, well reccommended

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 Oct 2013
miss iles - See all my reviews
This review is from: RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! (Hardcover)
loved this and have used it at home and in class with teaching assistants would definitely recommend this book to all

5.0 out of 5 stars What an excellent starter book!, 1 Oct 2013
George Gray "old bookie" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! (Hardcover)
I bought this for my nine-year-old granddaughter to start her off in gardening, as she seems quite interested. This book is ideal, as it explains things in simple terms from the bottom up. I wish I'd had something like this when I started gardening! Even experienced gardeners can learn something from it. An excellent starter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready, Steady Grow, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! (Hardcover)
Another gardening book for my nephew, who really enjoyed all the suggestions and the pictures. These books are very good as they are visually encouraging and much enjoyed by those who read them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young gardeners, 14 May 2012
Seaside Sue (Sussex England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! (Hardcover)
A really lovely book, well presented with excellent pictures. The really good feature is that each project is labelled with how long it will take - so often children have no idea of how long they have to wait before seeds come up so they can choose a short or long term project themselves. I gave this to my six year old nephew - along with seeds and pots etc. and he loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book With Lots of Ideas, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! (Hardcover)
This book seems to be geared more towards girls than boys but its got plenty of ideas both for flowers or vegetables. Things which grow quickly with recipe suggestions too. It has fun ideas - growing a wigwam or fairy ring, growing things in suitcases or wellies. Lots of ideas and simple to follow instructions which is good for Grandmas too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! (Hardcover)
Great little book for my grand daughter who is into growing things with her dad so it is useful for her to find out her own information

RHS Ready, Steady, Grow!
RHS Ready, Steady, Grow! by Royal Horticultural Society (Hardcover - 20 Jan 2010)