Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 January 2013
My best friend has type 1 diabetes which has been causing serious scares lately. I bought this book to help me understand what he is coping with. It ended up being a source of information for him too. after over 30 years he felt it was finally explained in a way that made sense. with recent highs of 26 and a low of 0.7 it is a scary ride but for the first time in years he feels calm as he now understands what his body is doing and how to cope with it. It also made him realise he is not on his own with his natural fear when his diabetes feels out of control. I want this book on my kindle so I can take it with me wherever I am. Get this book if you want an easy honest answer to your questions. Equally useful whether it is for you or someone precious to you. Understanding diabetes will ultimately improve your way of living with it and enjoying the best that life can offer.
on 21 June 2011
A good guide if like me you have just been diagnosed with Diabetes. There is so much confusion out there in the market place and this starter helps sort some of it.
on 27 December 2015
As the title says, this is a very practical book, easy to understand and follow. I purchased this book for that reason from the very many books about diabetes, that otherwise are or can be confusing and complicated. I would recommend this book !!
on 31 January 2014
I have found it really helpful as a newly diagnosed diabetic. would recommend it to anyone needing guidance with diabetis
on 25 December 2013
I bought this book on learning I was diabetic, as I didn't have much of an idea of what it meant to me. This book is easy to read, informative and dispels any silly old-wives-tales.
Very pleased with it, and have told so many other people about it too...
on 4 October 2009
This has been so useful, as I have recently been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, and now have a very good guide I can refer to.
on 27 October 2015
I'm studying diabetes management care at college and this is a very good reference book. Ideal if you' ve just been diagnosed with diabetes or you want to explain it to someone else.
on 7 June 2016
great book, very helpful, would recommend this book to everyone. excellent seller.
on 3 March 2016
Alot of great information and links to other services about diabetes.
on 11 July 2014