5.0 out of 5 stars A book to make them laugh
Published on 3 Dec. 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dirty and a page was missing.
Very dirty and a page was missing.
Published 10 months ago by Miss M Sampedro Diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to make them laugh, 3 Dec. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
We first borrowed this book from the library - my kids were 6-months old at the time and they completely loved opening the flaps and looking at the baby, especially on the "happy baby" and "silly baby" pages. They were so proud of opening the flap and thrilled by the "peek-a-boo" element. I think it is what really got them excited about books. The flaps are extremely durable, which means that I feel comfortable just leaving them with the book. They liked it so much that we bought a copy. I love the fact that it is full of photos of real babies. Now they are 13 months old, they still love looking at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to make them laugh, 3 Dec. 2010
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Always guarantees a lot of smiles, 28 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
My little boy absolutely loved this book, it really made him smile from ear to ear. Well recommended by both of us.

5.0 out of 5 stars My eight month old laughs out loud with this book., 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
My little girl loves looking at the 'baby in the mirror' so I brought this book because I thought she would enjoy seeing other babies. Every time a baby's face is revealed, my little girl laughs and laughs. It also focuses on the baby's emotions (happy baby smiling, grumpy baby frowning) so it will help my daughter's emotional development as she moves into the toddler years. A very worth-while buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful And Great Fun, 20 Sept. 2013
ES (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
I was surprised that this is quite a large book which is a major plus. It is very interactive, with an expression for each set of pages - a happy face; a sad face; a grumpy one; a silly one and a sleepy one.
We had great fun going through each "face" and at the end is a little mirror where little ones can see themselves pull all the faces that they had been practising.
Delightful.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's twins were delighted with the product, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
At eleven months the twins are more likely to reduce a book to chewable pieces then turn each page and look at it.
The twins were immediately attracted to the bold pictures and bright colours and didn't even attempt to destroy the book. Some weeks on the book is still in good condition - just a little chewed at the edges - and the Twins are still drawn to the bold pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Faces Peekaboo, 16 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
Lovely book which I will recommend to every parent. I got this book for my 10 months old daughter and she has loved it from the start.
She would make sounds for happy or grumpy babies and send kisses to the sleepy baby. Worth every money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babies!, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
It is ideal for any baby who likes baby faces. It has animals, babies, pages to turn and open and final page is a mirror for baby to look at themselves! Good size too to hold. Wonderful and great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars a book to be kissed :), 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
My toddler loves this book, when I got it for him he wasn't really that interested in it, but later on, he got older, he is getting amused to look at babies' faces and, especially, to kiss himself in the mirror :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for babies., 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
My 11 month daughter instantly loved this peekaboo book, she waves at the babies and even kisses them. Very cute. She just loves seeing real baby faces.

Baby Faces Peekaboo!
Baby Faces Peekaboo! by Dorling Kindersley (Board book - 1 Oct. 2009)