Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 July 2012
I have a son who is 6. I like to do half an hour of maths with him on a sunday to help him (and me) out to understand things a bit better. My mum always said how important and helpful times tables are and yet I never managed to really learn my 7s,8,s and 9.s etc We are starting off easy and learning together. He has completed the understanding of 1x, 2x and 5x already and is gaining confidence (I had better have a go of the harder ones before he asks me lol!!) Great stuff and a great learning tool. Well done Carol.
on 9 October 2009
Was recommended this book by a friend and will recommend it to anyone else. Simple, with good tips to help the kids remember. Bright, some and good practical examples to remind them why we need to know times tables in every day life.
on 18 September 2011
My 8 year old son is not very interested in learning his tables (playing comes far higher on his list of priorities!) but this book shows how times tables are important in everyday life. It makes them more appealing to children by giving lots of examples, tricks and games to help make them easier to learn. This is probably the best times tables learning aid I've come across so far.
on 15 May 2013
BOUGHT THIS BOOK FOR MY 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTHER WHAT A FANTASTIC BOOK MY DAUGHTER LOVES LOOKING AT IT AND IS LEARNING A LOT FROM IT.WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
on 11 November 2013
A nice colourful book with lots of different ways of learning. My daughter has enjoyed this book too it is really helping her learn her tables
on 3 October 2013
My 7 year old daughter can read this by herself, so is in control of her own learning. She has come on leaps and bounds.
on 13 February 2011
This product works well along side the boxed maths set also in the same range. It gives an alternative teaching tool. It is fun to use with lots of colours. It is useful as an aide memoire for children who already know their times tables.
on 3 May 2011
Had to purchase this for my 6 year old, when the local library wouldn't let him renew it any more, so I already knew he would love it. It is easy for him to read and teach himself.
on 9 April 2013
Really pleased with this book to help my 6 year old with his times tables. Is suitable from about 6 years all the way up to teenager. Gives some really good tips on how to remember certain times tables. Colourful, small bite size pieces of information and easy to read.
on 8 August 2013
This book is a times table bible. It is so well laid out with great tips for the child. It covers all the times tables from 0x to 12x table (not in numerical order but "best way to learn them" order) and also has section on long multiplication, window-frame multiplication and long division. Each section gives the specific times tablke up to 12x that number, gives hints as to how best to learn them, examples of groups in real life relating to that times table and then practice questions. There are also extra specific practice sections in the book on top of these. The book has a very good quality hard cover and the pages are nice high gloss. I can see us using this book as a reference point for a long time. Would highly recommend.