on 27 September 2009
Very clear, extremely well presented and you will appreciate the practical size of this little book.
Excellent book for all of those who have started to develop an interest in birds.

Later on, you might like to acquire the RSPCB "Guide to Btitish birds" and if your interest goes on and you become a passionate birdwatcher eager to identify lots of birds and to get a vaster knowledge on birdlife, you could then go for Collins "Complete Guide to British Birds"
on 2 March 2012
I bought this as a present for an armchair birdwatcher to use to spot birds in their garden (the clue is in the title).

I was disappointed that so little of this small book was allocated to bird pictures and descriptions. Much of the book covers what to feed to birds and other background material readily available elsewhere and unneeded in a small pocket book.
on 13 February 2012
This has become our standard book for ( amateur) garden bird identification. It is compact and has photographs, which aids identification. Value for money.
on 17 February 2012
Really good little book that can be kept handy for checking the birds that come into the garden. Best price I could find with a nice quick service.
on 6 November 2010
clear pictures and lots of information on the birds and how to look after them
on 9 July 2013
Not what I was looking for. Was hoping for book with bigger pictures and MORE pictures. would not buy nature book again unless description was clearer
on 13 August 2012
A fantastic little pocket book that comes in very helpful for identifying garden birds. Brilliant purchase as only cost 1p. Highly recommended.
on 19 January 2016
Has all the usual suspects and a few more not so usual. I like it and it has helped me identify a couple of birds.
on 18 July 2013
I bought this bought as a gift which was well received. the information is clearly presented and it's easy to use
on 14 July 2013
Nice neat book that I can put in my handbag for when I take the grandson for walks in the country.