5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and accurate information
Published on 24 Nov 2006 by Red Bull

1.0 out of 5 stars Very outdated guide
The book wasn't of much use as many of the shops, restaurants (i.e. main attraction of Milan) recommended are no longer around. For sightseeing, it merely lists the history of the sites with little comments or insight. I didn't even bother looking at this guide after my 1st day in Milan. One to avoid.
Published on 16 Jun 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and accurate information, 24 Nov 2006
Red Bull (Hereford, England) - See all my reviews
This book was used extensively on our trip to Milan and Lake Como and it was spot on except for their recommendations about shops (fashion). The attractions, information, maps and sections all were used in situ and were faultless. The maps were good enough to use on the ground and navigate from place to place within an area. The fold out larger maps were also useful and when on the train we could work out where and what we were travelling through.

From now on it is no lie, we are always going to use the Top 10 series for our travel info needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much for so little - this guide is great!, 17 Jun 2010
R. Scott (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Milan & the Lakes (Paperback)
We've just returned from a trip to Milan, Lake Como and Bergamo. This book proved invaluable, not just for information on the places, but also for tips and recommendations. The map in the back is a great idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Details, 23 April 2009
R. Blackmore (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This Travel Guide is well laid out, with detailed maps and good specific information on the main visitor attractions and also the hidden Gems. However it should include the Tram Guide Layout for getting around, as I needed another map with these details which made things awkward.
Plenty of good tips and hints included.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very outdated guide, 16 Jun 2004
By A Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good travel companion, 29 Jan 2012
I am going to Milan in the summer for a few days and was delighted to see that this comprehensive guide to the city will not weigh me down or take up lots of space in my bag. It has lots of information in it and a fold out map, so if you are on the go you can keep it handy in your pocket if you are using it frequently. I am sure it will serve me well and help me to get the most out of my trip.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too late!, 6 Sep 2011
this guide looks very useful and I'm sure it would have been had it not arrived after we had left for our trip, oh well hopefully will return to Milan and the lakes in the not too distant future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your own tour guide, 28 Sep 2008
KennyBoy (BANGOR, Down United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These Top Ten guides are Great - they're just like having your own tour guide. Don't leave home without one!

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Milan & the Lakes
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Milan & the Lakes by Reid Bramblett (Paperback - 1 April 2009)