VINE VOICEon 28 December 2011
When this book was given to our daughter two or three years ago, it was called My Very First Bible. It contains very brief stories from both the old and new testaments, but for a five year old (at the time) it left a lot of blanks. Gaps in stories, missing detail, a story about Jonah being eaten by a big fish (it's a whale, just say it's a whale).

Two years later and she needs something more, so it's good that DK have retitled this to aim at the preschool audience.

If you are a religious family, this won't cut the mustard because it's too short, but if you want your child to grow up with an understanding of Christian religion, then this is a great starting point.
on 3 January 2012
I bought this for a christening gift for my godson. The My Little Picture Bible was perfect it is full of beautiful colourful pictures, which bring the stories alive. My Godson loves it and has a Bible story every night ebfore he goes to bed. A perfect gift for a Christening present.

on 11 September 2015
Beautiful illustrations and interesting too. The stories are easy for a small child to follow with some pages requiring their participation (interactive activity). Great way to introduce timeless bible stories to children. I like it so much I bought another one for my 3 year old god-child.
on 8 January 2012
Item was delivered on time, great book for kids starting out in Faith. Lovely colours although modest in comparison to your usual children's book. No shiney, flashy colours but still beautiful. Easy to read and understand. A good buy.
on 12 May 2011
This bible is well worth the money. Colourful and eyecatching for the younger
child being Christened. It is a far better purchase than an original bible
for younger children. Highly recommend.
on 23 July 2013
A lovely introduction to the Bible stories.
It is small enough to be held in little hands
The words are simple but not childish, and the illustrations are delightful.
on 9 April 2011
These were for presents for newly baptised babies, Everyone seemed to like them, myself I think they were agreat buy
on 30 July 2015
Lovely pictures and stories perfectly pitched for my 4 year old and 5 year old who love this book.
on 28 May 2015
Stunning wee bible given as a present and I was really impressed by quality of it.
on 21 August 2015
Lovely bible stories for children. I liked it so much I bought it twice!