5.0 out of 5 stars Good food done quickly and easily
This book has made a hero amongst friends and family.They think

the great pasta dishes I have made for them is down to me, but it

is this book that deserves all the praise!.

Take it from me ,as someone who used to burn toast, the easy to follow instructions and easy to get ingredients can make you also

a highly regarded cook...
Published on 1 Jun 2006 by G. Whitefield

3.0 out of 5 stars useless book if you have other A. Del Conte's books or any Hazan's
this is a pretty book with good recipes. anna del conte is very good, as usual. but it is really "basic pasta", with no surprise if you know Italian Food. If you have other Anna del Conte's books (or any Marcella Hazan's books), this will not add anything to your knowledge. still, as I said, it is very pretty and it would make a very good gift to somebody who is just...
Published on 5 April 2010 by S. Arturi

5.0 out of 5 stars Good food done quickly and easily, 1 Jun 2006
G. Whitefield (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pasta (Hardcover)
This book has made a hero amongst friends and family.They think

the great pasta dishes I have made for them is down to me, but it

is this book that deserves all the praise!.

a highly regarded cook amongst your peers.

The book also provides tips on how to make your own pasta and how

prepare the food.It is also beautifully illustrated with photographs that give an idea how the food should eventually

look like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Simple, 16 Feb 2009
This review is from: Pasta: Every Way for Every Day (Hardcover)
I bought this book from Waterstones originally, and then another copy for a Christmas present from Amazon. As with all cookery books, some of the recipies are better than others, and some won't be to your taste, but generally, this is a beautifully simple book, which concentrates on the basics - which is just what I was looking for. Far too many books and indeed restaurants have pasta sat in a huge puddle of gloop, not this book. Lightly coating is key and the simple flavours are great. A great way to rediscover pasta after years of abuse!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 April 2008
D. Bichan "De" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I've had this book for 5 years now and the major impact it's had on my life is the avoidance of many Italian restaurants because I've realised from this book how easy it is to make great pasta easily. The instructions are well thought through and easy to follow. The ingrediants are the kind you'll find in most kitchens.

The thing that has really impressed me is the pasta's for occassions section. As the book has a huge mix of pasta's for different occassions this section groups them into the occassions e.g. Pasta Solo, Pasta for Children, Pasta to Impress (and I have impressed ;-) )

This is a fantastic book. The only down side now is that I expect all recipe books to offer the same standard of instruction and the same number of impressive recipes.

Now I'm off to open an Italian Restraurant that serves top notch pasta...always

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple recipes, incredible flavour, 10 Feb 2010
S. Kanaoya (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pasta: Every Way for Every Day (Hardcover)
This is the best cookbook we've ever bought, bar none. All the recipes are simple, with great variations on each to add variety and at least double the number of recipes there initially appear to be. The amazing thing about this book is it has made us ditch the takeaway menus and get back to real cooking. Fast, easy, delicious.

The only problem is that the recipes are designed for 4 people - but the 2 of us always manage to polish the whole lot off!

Recommended without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent everyday cookbook, 12 Jun 2006
Bought this book after browsing through a lot of books in a real 'old fashioned' bookstore. It's a excellent choice. Every single recipe I've tried so far is superb. And the best thing is you don't need very special ingredients. The book uses 'normal' ingredients that are easy to get by, has a very handy index to search recipes with specific ingredients, cooking times and for different occasions. In short: this is one of the very best cookbooks I've ever bought. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars the book!!, 28 Nov 2009
A. Chant "bookfreak" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pasta: Every Way for Every Day (Hardcover)
If there was a need for a pasta book, in any kitchen, this one would be it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 6 Sep 2008
This review is from: Pasta: Every Way for Every Day (Hardcover)
I brought this book primarily because my son is a finicky eater and at this moment in time he is going through a phrase where he just wants to eat pasta. Therefore, my aim was to find a cook book that would provide me with tasty recipes that were quick and easy to make. For as a working parent my time is precious and the last thing I wanted to do when I got home was spent ages in the kitchen cooking dinner.

I can safely conclude that the pasta dishes that I have made from this cookbook so far have been quick and easy and my son has loved it up! So a big thumbs up for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pasta: Every Way for Every Day (Hardcover)
This is one of the best pasta cook books i have used. Not over complicated, easy to follow & varied recipes. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent companion, 8 April 2013
J. Brodie "stapeleyjohn" (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pasta (Hardcover)
This is an excellent guide to selecting and preparing Pasta dishes. It is frequently used and never fails to deliver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cooking, 1 Sep 2011
This review is from: Pasta: Every Way for Every Day (Hardcover)
This is a colourful and well organised book. The recipes are simple and authentic, easy to follow, including a number of non-cook additions to the pasta. This is simple fresh Italian food, no fuss, no pretence, just lots of great ideas for pasta. I've been cooking two a week since I bought this book!

Pasta: Every Way for Every Day
Pasta: Every Way for Every Day by Anna Del Conte (Hardcover - 2 Jun 2008)
Used & New from: 0.70