on 2 July 2009
This has been a popular buy in our house. My daughter loves to help out in the kitchen but i was struggling to think of things to make other than buns & flapjack. This has lots of lovely ideas to try, both sweet & savory. They aren't time consuming either. All of the recipes have step by step photos & an end result photo which is always extra helpful when cooking with kids!
My daughter is 3 & i think its probably a bit better for slightly older children. We have been able to do some of the things but some of the recipes i'll wait a year or so to do with her.
She likes having her own cookbook though & keeps it in her kitchen!
Some easy recipes for young children to make with their mummy (or even daddy). My children enjoyed making some of the recipes in the book. Recommended.
on 8 July 2013
I bought this for my grand-daughter and she loves several of the recipes. Colourful pictures and concise directions. A very good first cookery book.
on 1 January 2013
I choose this book for my Grandaughter and daughter in law it is very easy to follow and the illustrations are lovely
on 27 May 2014
Given as a Christmas gift to an 8 year old boy! Loved it and used it the very next day. Works well.
on 6 June 2016
Great for Mother's Day from my young daughter
on 5 September 2015
Bought for my daughter. Excellent condition.
on 13 June 2009
to say that this cookbook is light on recipies is an understatement. I was bitterly disappointed with this book as love cooking with my daughter. The recipies that are in there are nothing new, although the photo's are really nice.
on 1 February 2015
Good thanks
on 14 May 2013
I bought this book because I had been introduced to Annabel Karmel when my son was born. It is lovely to try these with your child. The ingredients are simple and following the recipe is too. It was interesting to see how much sugar is used to make biscuits - a great lesson for my child.