5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice!, 14 Feb 2014
My son absolutely loves this kindle book and practically reads it every day! The only thing I think wrong with the illustrated kindle books is that the font is always tiny, I have to get a magnifying glass to read the odd word my son can't read. Although a level 4 book, my son reads this himself with ease. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book just the wrong reading level., 15 May 2013
Downloaded this book for my son, aged 6. I got the age group all wrong with DK Reader Level 4 books and the writing was too advance for his reading level. A guide to the DK reading levels would have useful. However, my son did enjoy this book and the picture were clear on our tablet.

Next time I will download the right level. Any Star Wars fan will appreciate these facts about the Dark Side!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young Star Wars fans, 6 Feb 2013
A great book for young Star Wars fans and for readers. We got this for our 5 year old son to read on his Kindle Fire. He happily read it right through. The other DK Star Wars books are really good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ FOR YOUNG STAR WARS FANS, 19 Jan 2008
This review is from: Star Wars Beware the Dark Side (DK Readers Level 4) (Paperback)
I bought this as a christmas stocking filler for my 5 year old who is Star Wars mad and it has been a great buy in terms of value for money...he can't put it down!

Great pictures from the films accompany the text so the pages are packed to bursting with information and colour. Highly recommended. We also have How to be A Jedi which is an easier read and also one of his treasured books. We'll definitely be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 1 Mar 2011
A Kid's Review
It is a great book because it tells you a lot of information you don`t know.
It is not too hard and not too easy it is good for 5-7 years old.
(HY 7years)

Star Wars Beware the Dark Side (DK Readers Level 4)
Star Wars Beware the Dark Side (DK Readers Level 4) by Simon Beecroft (Paperback - 6 Sep 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01