on 13 June 2009
This book, unlike the others I've experienced doesn't give you a ridged, structured framework for parenting, it gives handy advice and hints as to how to make you and your childs life happier. This is nice as babys especially don't always want to stick to a structured frame work and if your child happens to be one of those you can feel you're getting it all wrong, leading to stress and possible postnatal depression. Good for neither you or your baby!
It's just a good book to give you a general handle on how to deal with things.
on 13 October 2010
This book is a very quick read with helpful hints, stories and really common sense but even common sense can be sometimes very uncommon. It remindes you of what you already might know; how people coped with certain problems and I picked up few good tips myself. I love this book because it's very well written, no posh language, and it is done from being pregnant until toddler years. It has a chapter for the fathers, too, how they can help and the bond between them and babies. Definitely good read!
on 12 November 2008
So does anyone know if this book is worth buying if you already have "Secrets" and "More secrets of Happy Children"? Is it a rehash?

It seems to be focused on babies? My children are 2 and nearly 4.

I love Steve's books so don't want to miss a trick! Write me a review someone please...