Format: HardcoverChange

on 23 May 2013
Brilliant and handy publication. Can be taken anywhere. Lovely pictures of the product and knowledgeable discussion of the distilleries. Most of all the tasting notes are, in my opinion, exact. No superfluous information, just heartfelt descriptions that live up to the mark.
on 12 November 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my son in law, who the year before I had introduced to the delights of Malt Whiskey. He was delighted with the book and in a short time has become somewhat more knowledgeable than me, a malt drinker of some 40 years standing!
on 13 September 2013
It arrived at great speed. Excellent condition. Was great value for money.
Really pleased with the item.
This is a gift and so can easily pass as a new book due to the excellent condition.
Interesting read for whiskey lovers.
on 20 May 2015
Everything you need is in here....if you like whisky and are interested in all there is to know about the process and individual distillers along with good quality tasting notes then this is the only book you should buy.
on 8 January 2014
It is a handy guide to use when considering purchasing a different whisky. The scoring system takes a bit of getting used to but then gives a means of comparison
on 13 April 2014
This is a practical book which one can consult or just enjoy browsing. I use it regularly whenever I feel I need a different whisky for my drinks cabinet.
on 7 October 2013
An excellent handbook which gives really useful information on the background of whisky production and tasting resume on many different brands.
on 27 February 2013
Very good book, loads of information on dozens of bottles.well worth the purchase and a very good read.Buy this and you won't go wrong.
on 28 November 2013
this is a very informative reference and accurate in its descriptions. I found it a helpful guide when visiting Islay and Speyside.
on 19 April 2013
My husband loves this book he refers to it all the time. He like trying different whiskeys also he likes to find out all about them.