on 18 May 2009
Bought this for my 8yr old daughter, she loves it and is often found flicking through it. Great pictures and easy to absorb facts
on 30 October 2011
This is an excellent reference book for children. My grandson is only 5 years old, but he loves this book and has been able to use the information, gained from the book, for his school work. There are plenty of pictures and the text isn't too complicated. I would highly recommend it.
on 5 September 2011
Excellent book for children studying the rainforest. Great pictures and informative text. We have other books in the same range and they are all of good quality, worth the money.
on 19 September 2012
I purchased this book for my 7 year old son as his learning topic at school is the rainforest and he was absolutely thrilled with it, he has not put it down.
This book has lovely colourful pictures and very informative easy to read text.
I would definitely recommend this book, its a bargain at £4.79 fast delivery and well packaged by Amazon... as always!
on 12 February 2014
My son is in Year 3 and studied the Rainforest at the beginning of the year. He ordered a book on it for Xmas and I bought him this one, hoping it would live up to expectations. He really enjoys it; reads bits regularly and tells me all the new stuff he's learning. The pictures and illustrations are great and it all is very informative.
Very good book.
on 23 February 2012
My 7 year old took it to school to discuss for his Rainforest Project. Excellent and a way to engage in learning for a hard-to-engage reader.
on 21 September 2013
I bought this book as my 8 yr old son is learning about rainforests at school. Great as a basic introduction to rainforests- it explains the different forest layers and gives a brief description of the plants and animals found in each layer. Text is written around the beautiful colour photographs.
on 11 January 2014
This book was extremely helpful with my Son's school topic on the Rainforest. We found some lovely pictures for him to copy and draw to decorate his project.
on 5 June 2014
Beautifulillustrations and full of interesting facts about the rain forest. Thank you it's just what we wanted to kick start our Amazon topic.
on 5 December 2014
Good book, very informative. Rainforest was the half term topic in my child's class and this book really helped her to understand it better. Good for KS1 kids. Lots of pictures, informative with a few fun facts making it more appealing.