Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 August 2007
I have always been a huge fan of Tracey Cox's work and think she has excelled herself with superhotsex. It's well written, funny and she encourages us to push ourselves out of our sexual comfort zones to keep sex fresh long-term. And guess what? Like all her suggestions and advice, it works! I thought the other books were good but now i think this is my favourite!
on 23 July 2007
When I saw that my girlfriend had bought this, I thought "Oh great.. another self-help book". After about a week I gave in.. After all there are pictures of naked women in there, right?.. I actually thought it was good fun to read as well as to look at!.. And I'm NOT one of those guys who reads Playboy for the articles... I thought I'd try a few tricks from the book, one or two I had heard about but never had the guts to try... Well, now I have tried loads of them and my girl and I are wearing each other out!... In a GOOD way!!
on 30 July 2009
We were a little disappointed, it's neither a manual on technique nor a meaningful exploration of the possibilities for a fullfilling sex life for a couple.
Seemed to justify itself by playing on couples insecurities.
on 4 March 2012
I bought this book for a bit of spice for both of us. Well it didn't disappoint, there is lots of good info and some which is oh heh. But overall this book served it's purpose it was fun.
on 8 May 2007
I found this book incredibly disappointing. It has a sexy cover but I found the writing uninspired. It continaed lots of advuce that anyone could come up with. It seemed very expensive for what it was. The writer should be a bit more inventive with the advice. Left me cold!